[NationsMC MP]NationsMC[PvP/PvE][100 Slots][No-Whitelist][IConomy][Towny][IC2,CC,BC,AE]

Name: Kaleb764

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): yes

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yes

what is the purpose of a macerator?: splits ores into two dusts.

Recommendations(if you been invited): N/A

Others things i should know: I wanna make a huge transit system in my town or someone else's. And I would really like to get into computer craft.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Rothenator

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Sure

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? Ore into dust to double output.

Recommendations(if you been invited): No?

Others things i should know: Looking to have fun time!

Name: Phinex224

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Yes, in the beginning until I feel I want to venture out.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Yes

what is the purpose of a macerator?: To double amount of materials you get from ore by turning it into dust/

Recommendations(if you been invited):

Others things i should know:

Name: Saltheart

Starting Town: No thanks

IC2 and Buildcraft: Experience with both, mainly through tekkit but also through tinkering with mods.

Purpose of a macerator: Grinds an ore block into two dust of said ore, doubling production.

Recommendations: none

Other things: Just looking for a well kept, friendly tekkit server. Your server presentation blew me away ^^

My minecraft name is: tacoboy76

I'm 16

I dont want to join anyon because I already joined some friends who have a town and will join them

I've played buildcraft

A macerator is used to make 2 dust out of one Ore. The dust can be smelted and created into 1 ingot each

I just saw this on the tekkit page and want to check it out cause I really like tekkit

I live in the united states and will go on at any time like I have no life

Name: Mytholibar

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):No

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?Yes

what is the purpose of a macerator?Breaks down ores into 2 dust

Recommendations(if you been invited): none

Others things i should know: Run maria.frightfx.com server. had Tekkit server for short time

Name: Jake (IGN: Jawesome2)

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): My preference would be to travel into the wilderness and start gathering materials before joining anything.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Yes. I have been playing with Tekkit for over a year.

what is the purpose of a macerator?: A machine (In IC2) that grinds up ores and some miscellaneous things that are put into it. It essentially doubles your ores, and provides items used in the creation of other things in IC2.

Recommendations(if you been invited): Saw this in Deluxe Server list.

Others things i should know: Live in the East Coast of the USA (EST). I am a mature and respectful person who would make a great edition to your community.

Name: j0k3rz

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): x01kirbyx town

:P

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? double ore

:)

Recommendations(if you been invited): saw on tekkit forums

Others things i should know: i live in uk

Name: Cadak_the_black

Seems like Anyon could use civillians...I'll gladly contribute

Played and modded both IC2 and Buildcraft back in the day before tekkit

Macerator doubles or production via dust

http://wiki.industrial-craft.net/index.php?title=Macerator

No one recommended, but Tekkit deluxe server had nice ad.

Other things: Studying computer engineering ( 3 rd year), Eastern time, Many hours of minecraft and lots of mod experience, can help with many mod if needed, English is second language to me so I make many spelling mistakes ( sorry :P)

Have 2 friends that would also like to join and i was wondering if the server is too croweded ( from what i could read on the last posts )

Name: kittsforhitts

:o))

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): I would like to go far out in the world, solo, and see what i can manage on my own first.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? No. Tekkit is the first 'mod pack' of this size, to minecraft that i've played.

What is the purpose of a macerator? It makes ore into dusts.

Recommendations(if you been invited): None.

Others things i should know: The country i live in is Sweden. My irl work starts two hours past midnight, seven days a week. I am okay for RPing, but i am not very talented at hardcore RP (as i noticed when i tried GTA SA MP on the NG-server.). I love to build all kinds of buildings and i almost always try to come up with a(for me at least) new way to build.

I also love to PvP.

Name: optimist548

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Just as long as the corporations play nice.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: I have learned the basics of both, but I am always willing to learn more.

what is the purpose of a macerator?: Makes two "Ore Dust", one Coal Dust with one Coal, Flint for Gravel, etc. (Certain things dont work like Tungsten and Uranium etc.)

Recommendations(if you been invited): None

Others things i should know: I'm a Rp'er, I am always willing to help out, and I can cook a mean Steak :J

Name: ashall6549

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Yes

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, I have played tekkit for quite a long time.

what is the purpose of a macerator? A Macerator grinds ores into two dusts, which may then be smelted into ingots.

Recommendations(if you been invited): None.

Others things i should know: I've got experience with anything tekkit related, and I'm always willing to help out around the server!

Name: nmastereal

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): I would most likely not it depends if a different town accepts me or not.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, I have played with the mods before.

What is the purpose of a macerator? It is used to turn ores into 2 pieces of dust and allows you to smelt that dust and get two of the item (i.e. Iron, gold ores)

Recommendations(if you been invited): None saw this on tekkit forums

Others things i should know: I am hoping that your server will have a good experiance for me as well as have good experiences for other players.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons