[NationsMC MP]NationsMC[PvP/PvE][100 Slots][No-Whitelist][IConomy][Towny][IC2,CC,BC,AE]

Name: XeleonPrime

IRL Name: Nathan

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Sure, i'd like to understand the server by doing this.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes.

What is the purpose of a macerator? The purpose of a macerator is to turn ores or coal into the dust version of the desired item.

Recommendations: While playing on another server i heard of this one from "FirefoxKyo"

Other things i should know: I'm looking forward to playing on this server, it sounds really interesting from what i've heard.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name:atheneftw

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):i guess yeah

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? i played and know everything that isnt computercraft or rp2 computers

what is the purpose of a macerator? to double the bars u get from ores

(or get coal dust etc)

Recommendations(if you been invited):

Others things i should know: none atm

It shouldn't. Unless people want the ability to mine for emeralds; however, I think keeping the current map would outweigh any benefits that come from a map reset.

Even so the integration of emeralds to the current server would be as easy as setting up a Trade-o-mat shop which would integrate the item with the economy of the server.

-all whitelisted-

Name: Woif1990

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Sure, why not!

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Somewhat, with tekkit at least.

what is the purpose of a macerator? Turns 1 ore into 2 dust which can be smelted or combined.

Others things i should know: /shrug.

Name: s0bek81 (its a zero not an o)

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): No, thank you.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yes.

what is the purpose of a macerator? to convert ore into 2 dusts.

Others things i should know:

Name: ninjago_guy

What do you wish to accomplish?: Peaceful towns and stoping thevies

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? only with tekkit

what is the purpose of a macerator?Turn 1 ore into 2 dust making more out of ores cause instead got getting 1 ingot you get 2

Others things i should know: I an my friends blackfire0909, Catcave, Hazexd12345 and danielwb123 are starting a factory and we help people who just started and need a place to work and stay

Name:anthony

my ign is : japanese_pie

What do you wish to accomplish?:to build my own company and develope new technology.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?yes

what is the purpose of a macerator?it turns 1 ore into 2 dusts and 1 dust can be smelted into a ingot essential turning 1 ore into to ingots

Others things i should know:i am one of those player who knows a bit about everything i believe i have mastery a few things eg ic2 nuclear stuff and most of build-craft i am well on my way to mastering rp2 and ic2 agriculture

i am applying to play on nations because i am bored of normal server and would like to try a bit of a role-play pvp server where

i can become a mastermind =)

Name:Kako_Kako

What do you wish to accomplish?:

I hope to learn more about all of tekkits functions on a server thats funs with a good community.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?

Yes, you play tekkit, you play both.

what is the purpose of a macerator?

It grinds ores and metals in a powder form that can be used in crafting like for solar panles and making bronze.

Name: Sp1derj0ckey

What do you wish to accomplish?: To create or be involved in a powerful faction/town and monopolise the world

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Been playing technic since it came out

what is the purpose of a macerator? to grind ores in to dust, grind coal in coal dust, cobble into gravel, gravel in flint or wool into string

Recommendations(if you been invited): nup

Others things i should know: live in AUS and have been look for a good tekkit server for ages....

Name: Andrew

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Not really but will join if need too.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? It turns ore into two dust and doubles your ore bars rather then smelting the ore itself and only getting one ore bar.

Recommendations(if you been invited): no

Others things i should know: want to join a server thats really fun and would gladly join into peoples videos or any other activty if they ask me

:)

IGN : ArchAngel075

What do you wish to accomplish?: Building amazing things up but also to learn more things using the mods(ESP CC < love programming in lua!)

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? : Most definitely

what is the purpose of a macerator? : In simplest terms it will double the amount of ingots you get out of a single ore, and also grinds down certain other items into new components.

Recommendations(if you been invited): NA

Others things i should know: As mentioned above I love programming and would like to implement my 4x4 LCD screen in the server as part of my long term goals

:)

IGN : Fyggh

What do you wish to accomplish? : I wish to learn more about some of the mods I have yet to explore. I also wish to play Tekkit with other people and not have to worry about my server crashing.

Have you played IC2 or Buildcraft? : I played both with and without Tekkit. Of course, Tekkit is much better in my opinion.

What is the purpose of a macerator? : A macerator grinds ore into two dust. This dust can be smelted into ingots, effectively doubling your ore collection. You can also grind other things, such as coal and cobblestone.

Recommendations(if you jave been invited) : None.

Other things I should know : I will try to get a couple of my friends to apply and help me start a town. I enjoy roleplay, though I don't know if I'll participate in much of it.

IGN : eieio44

What do you wish to accomplish? : I wish to enjoy playing tekkit with fyggh and prospering and making a town that will survive with my friends

Have you played IC2 or Buildcraft? : i played industrial craft back in 1.1 but i have been playing tekkit consistently for about 5 months so i know my way around the mods

What is the purpose of a macerator? : a macerator grinds ore into two dust. 1 ore turns in to two dusts to doubble your bars. a must have to be prospurous

Recommendations(if you jave been invited) : None.

Other things I should know : Fyggh invited me to the server.

Name: jreneew2

What do you wish to accomplish?: I would like to go far out of the towns reaches and start a little village all powered by machines and maybe make a living by selling tools or power.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes.

what is the purpose of a macerator? The purpose of a macerator is to crush materials like ores into powder to smelt. Effectively doubling your output of materials.

Recommendations(if you been invited): I saw this on the tekkit forums looking to have a good time.

Others things i should know: Nothing really. I live in the us.

Name: kmann100500

What do you wish to accomplish?: Well my long term goal is to build a massive underground base with all kinds of complex contraptions.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? To double the yield of ores buy turning them in to 2 pieces of dust witch can be smelted in to ingots.

Recommendations(if you've been invited): Nope

Others things i should know: no

Name:mpeck24 (matt)

What do you wish to accomplish?: Join a town/group and be a valuable member to the society on the server

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yes i have

:D

what is the purpose of a macerator? to macerate ores and other materials such as coal into dust. Or make tons of bone meal :DDD

Recommendations(if you been invited): none :/

Others things i should know: I am a respectful person who is very mature. Just looking for a good server.

Name:TheMuffinPwner

What do you wish to accomplish?: Join a town, or build my own town, with factories of various content

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes i've explored both mods and are a bit of a veteran

what is the purpose of a macerator? Main purpose is to macerate ores, into dust. Which gives you double the content, or you could macerate other materials

Recommendations(if you been invited): No I have not been invited

Others things i should know: I'm looking for a server with friendly persons that can both guide me on my way, and which i can guide.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons