[NationsMC MP]NationsMC[PvP/PvE][100 Slots][No-Whitelist][IConomy][Towny][IC2,CC,BC,AE]

Name:theLadder

What do you wish to accomplish?:Maybe start a new town, build a nice home, invite people to my town, automate alot of stuff, etc.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?:Oh yes, have been playing tekkit alot.

what is the purpose of a macerator? to macerate ores into dust, so you get two ingots from one ore, also for coal dust and some more things.

Recommendations(if you been invited):nope

Others things i should know:Have been looking for a good server with friendly players, hope this is going to be the one.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White-List Applications:

Name: cwsager

What do you wish to accomplish?: I wish to create a Pub where all players can come and enjoy a drink and some grub.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Of course I have.

what is the purpose of a macerator? To turn ores into 2x dust

Recommendations(if you been invited): Birdman33573

Others things i should know: I am going to create a vast empire of pubs across the world!!!!!!!

IGN : Birdman33573

What do you wish to accomplish?: To create a vast empire that stretches into the far corners of the world that will destroy anyone and everything in its way

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? To double your ore production

Recommendations(if you been invited):

Others things i should know: I'm going to help cwsager create a vast legacy of pubs across the world

White-List Applications:

Name: Ernie

What do you wish to accomplish?: I wish to create a Pub where all players can come and enjoy a drink and some grub.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, alot.

what is the purpose of a macerator? To turn ores into 2x dust

Others things i should know: I am going to help Cwsager make an awesome pub.

InGameName: MiniMeeenheimer

What do you wish to accomplish?: To fill peoples bellies with the best food and drink around.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Many a time.

what is the purpose of a macerator? It reduces ore blocks (and Clay Blocks) into 2 Dusts and Coal into 1 Coal Dust. It can grind Cobblestone and Sandstone into Sand. It can also convert Gravel into Flint and Wool into String.

Others things i should know: I am going to help cwsager create a vast empire of pubs across the world!

InGameName: Kentrish

What do you wish to accomplish?: So many things, eventually I want to battle it out with the established corporations for wealth and power! initially though I want to set up a minor fence vendor that sells iron bars, reinforced stone ect. I will possibly try trading other basic security items as well.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Lots on single player, on multiplayer, not so much.

what is the purpose of a macerator? It grinds ores and other items down into more base ingredients.

InGameName: Kentrish

What do you wish to accomplish?: So many things, eventually I want to battle it out with the established corporations for wealth and power! initially though I want to set up a minor fence vendor that sells iron bars, reinforced stone ect. I will possibly try trading other basic security items as well.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Lots on single player, on multiplayer, not so much.

what is the purpose of a macerator? It grinds ores and other items down into more base ingredients.

Whitelisted Welcome to the nations!

In Game Name: Amarll

What do you wish to accomplish?: Hang with my buddies, and build cool shit while simultaneously having to watch my back for player threats. I love PvP, so I'll probably have to get in on that once when I get experienced enough on this server.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? No, but I have beaten games like Terraria and have watched my friends play minecraft on this server.

what is the purpose of a macerator? machine that crushes different ingots into dust, and vice versa

Recommendations(if you been invited): zbrann91

Others things i should know: I have several friends on this server, and am looking forward to getting to play with them. I'm a nice guy who enjoys long walks on the beach, fooling around with lava, and working on neat projects.

Name: FsxPilot

What do you wish to accomplish?: I want to build big usfull stuff in the world, like making big oil rigs to get a big amount off oil

;), and to make it big in the Tekkit server!

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, I have!

what is the purpose of a macerator? A macerator is a machine that makes ores over to two dust wich you can make to ingots.

Recommendations(if you been invited): Tekkit Deluxe.

Others things i should know: I live in Norway and i would have a good connection to the server.

Name: 1xhans1

What do you wish to accomplish?: Make a big corporation, only using sun power, and build it into a realistic HQ.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Yes, probably 1/4 of my 3000 hours in to Minecraft is dedicated to Tekkit.

what is the purpose of a macerator?: Its a IC2 machine which is used to grind ores into dust, giving two dust per ore, which can then be smelted, basically doubling your ore income.

Recommendations(if you been invited): Saw it on the Tekkit Deluxe servers, not referred by anyone.

Others things i should know: I live in Norway, and would like a server to play on with my friends, this seemed like the ultimate choice.

Name: Jrose14

What do you wish to accomplish?: Well, perhaps a small little town, though I don't have giant goals-- those never go well, sadly. v_v

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Yeah, though sometimes I forget what machines go with what mods, because I've never bothered to completely memorize the mods the machines go into.

what is the purpose of a macerator?: To crush down ores into two ore dusts, which can then be smelted to double your mining output.

Recommendations(if you been invited): N/A

Others things i should know: Not much, other than I do enjoy PvP to an extent.

EDIT: I just noticed this in the rules: "Taking any machines PLACED MACHINES." It simply says that without a "you can" or a "you can't." Does that mean we CAN or CAN'T take placed machines? I assume its a no.

Name: Misterman437

What do you wish to accomplish?: To play Tekkit on a server with other people, and enjoy the game.

:P

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, a lot actually.

what is the purpose of a macerator? To break down ores and other materials, or double your amount.

Recommendations(if you been invited): N/A

Others things i should know: Noperz.

White-List Applications:

Name: tyler

IGN: carrotts55

What do you wish to accomplish?: to be a well know guy who people either like or hate bc i mean theres always gunna be faction enemys.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yeah

what is the purpose of a macerator? to make ores and other items into dust or for blaze rods blaze powder. u then put it in a furnace efictively doubleing your ores and getting u stuff

Recommendations(if you been invited):

Others things i should know: I am pretty good at BC and have made up some NEW stuff do do with it. i have checked and i am pretty sure NO ONE does it - yet. if people wanna use it i am fine but dont say u made it up please.

Name: DarkAssassin53

What do you wish to accomplish?: i wish to build a tekkit castle, with giant automated machines to do all man labor while i chill on my throne

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yes and i know a large amount of it

what is the purpose of a macerator? to turn ores into dust and put them into a furnace to get double the amount of that ore which was placed into the furnace

Recommendations(if you been invited): jrose14

Others things i should know: i do love me some PvP and making some epic creations.

Hey Diabloz I was wondering if i could take over a town called zephroys or something around that its above the mushroom island and the people who own it are currently (from what i have heard) playing on other servers and not coming back.

i see what i can do, dark u been whitelisted.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons