[NationsMC MP]NationsMC[PvP/PvE][100 Slots][No-Whitelist][IConomy][Towny][IC2,CC,BC,AE]

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name:Alexbrainbox

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):No thanks

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Yes, lots.

what is the purpose of a macerator?: Most commonly to improve ore efficiency by creating 2 smeltable dusts from 1 ore

Recommendations(if you been invited):-

Others things i should know:British

Name: Zach

IGN: MadDoc989

Do I wish to join Anyon: No I want to start on my own I work faster that way

Have I played IC2 or buildcraft: I've played both I know all the recipes of IC2 and I know all the basic need-to-know of buildcraft

What is a macerator used for: A macerator is an IC2 device powered by a low voltage stream anything to powerful will cause it to explode, when an item is placed inside of it it will be grinded down into a dust, (coal dust iron dust etc). It works for ores like unsmelted iron, in which it macerates it into 2 dust which can be smelted into double the iron. When coal is macerated it can be used for a number of thing one such is example is for nano armor.

Recommendation: None sadly

Other things You should know: I like to lead groups or become a part of a group in minecraft so socializing won't be a problem, I know how to roleplay as well, If I'm roleplaying and want to buy a horse i would do this, MadDoc walks up to the stable master and hand him 2 gold coins* or Hello sir how much does that hearty looking steed over there cost?

Also what version of tekkit is this server

Name: Bramlvx

Do you wish to join Anyon: No thanks

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft: Yes, ofcourse

what is the use of a macerator: crumbling ore into dust, thus doubling the ore efficiency

recommendations: None

Other things I should know: none

Name:TromboneAMB (IGN)

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): I am interested, but I would like to start my own town eventually.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?

I have played both mods, and my experience with them dates back to Beta 1.8 or before.

What is the purpose of a macerator?

The Macerator is used to convert an ore block into 2 pieces of matching dust, or an ingot into 1. This doubles the efficiency of mining from that of just smelting ores. It can also be used to make coal dust from coal, which is used in the nanosuit, advanced machines, and other things. It also changes cobblestone to sand and gravel to flint.*

*It only does this when supplied with EU.

Recommendations(if you been invited): N/A

Others things you should know: I am enrolled in my school's engineering program, and have a particular interest in designing logic circuits (Redpower 2). I also have experience with leadership, so I will likely try to start a town. I am particularly interested in the lack of EE on this server, because I feel that EE renders an economy system completely pointless.

Name: stanglemeir (Will IRL)

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): no thanks I'll probably go out into the middle of nowhere

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes i have played both in singleplayer and server environments

what is the purpose of a macerator? To grind ores into two ore dusts to improve efficiency as well as to make coal dust

Recommendations(if you been invited): no

Others things i should know: USA central time, My friends will probably join as well,

Name: Beanie_789 (Calum IRL)

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Maybe, i dont really know yet, it does look nice!

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Yes i have played them plenty and know it well!

what is the purpose of a macerator? To take over the world by creating twice as much ore (or just turns 1 ore into 2 dust, depends how you look at it xD)!

Recommendations(if you been invited): Nope

Others things i should know: Well... not sure you'd want to know that... Soooo... how about Im from the UK?

Name: HohenheimOL

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): For the time being, yes.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: I've been playing Tekkit on and off for the past few months. So yes.

what is the purpose of a macerator?: Doubles ore production, turns gravel into flint(commonly overlooked), allows for the production of industrial foam(also commonly overlooked)

Recommendations(if you been invited): Nope.

Others things I should know: I'm not entirely sure how to work with all these plugins.

Name: Aelarnost

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): yes

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Unsure

what is the purpose of a macerator? to break down the ore's into dust

Recommendations(if you been invited):

Others things i should know: I'v played on other tekkit servers but i haven't figured out all the plugins yet.

Name:Lunchbox365

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):YES

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? YES

what is the purpose of a macerator? Grinding up your ore to double your resources

Recommendations(if you been invited):No

Others things i should know: I will bring friends to this server and i love tekkit!

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):yes

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?yes

what is the purpose of a macerator?grinds up ores and doubles resouces

Recommendations(if you been invited):yes

Others things i should know looks like an amazing sever would love to play with my fiends on here

White-List Applications:

Name: majix560

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Yes

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Yes

what is the purpose of a macerator?: To grind your ores and double metal production

Recommendations(if you been invited): None

:(

Others things i should know: I was banned from moo-something's server (don't remember the something) for having to get in the last word after annoying him and being told to be quiet.

I have not annoyed anyone that much since.

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Not now, looking to start one with my friends

:D

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? I don't play minecraft without mods!

what is the purpose of a macerator? I takes one or and, using IC2 energy, turns it into 2 dust, doubling your mining profits!

Others things i should know: I am very experienced in tekkit, and would gladly help out people who don't know much about it ;D

White-List Applications:

Name: Redirctingyouto

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):Sure, is there the possibility to join another in the future?

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? About 40 hours worth

what is the purpose of a macerator? Crush ore into dust, which can then be smelted into 2 bars, effectively doubling your ores

Recommendations(if you been invited): No

Others things i should know: Very comfortable with Minecraft however pretty new to Tekkit, Understands all basics, looking to learn on the go

:)

Name:LikeItsMe

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):No Thanks.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?Yes I Have Been Playing Tekkit Since Janurary, 2012.

what is the purpose of a macerator? The Macerator Is Used To Grind Certain Items Like An Iron Ingot To Iron Dust Or Gravel To Flint.

Recommendations(if you been invited):No I Haven`t.

Others things i should know: Eastern Standard Time

Name: switchinfeet

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Yes.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, and consider myself to have quite an adequate knowledge of their workings.

what is the purpose of a macerator? To grind up ores in order to obtain 2 dust of said ore.

Recommendations(if you been invited): Nope.

Others things i should know: PST, I'm interested in the roleplay aspect of things, a great programmer.

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Not now, looking to start one with my friends

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? I don't play minecraft without mods!

what is the purpose of a macerator? I takes one or and, using IC2 energy, turns it into 2 dust, doubling your mining profits!

Others things i should know: I am very experienced in tekkit, and would gladly help out people who don't know much about it ;D

Whoops, I forgot, my IGN is elyk09

Name: Harpuia7

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): no thanks

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Quite much in fact

what is the purpose of a macerator? Many uses, but as a begginers tool you use to grind ore into two dust per ore to double the amount you get out of it.

Recommendations(if you been invited):Nope

Others things i should know: I specialize in underwater cities

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons