[NationsMC MP]NationsMC[PvP/PvE][100 Slots][No-Whitelist][IConomy][Towny][IC2,CC,BC,AE]

Name: ShadowHunter104

What do you wish to accomplish?: I love building machine rooms, Energy machines are my favorite

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? I've played both Technic and Tekkit on single player. So yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? Double the ammount of bars you can get from a single ore

Recommendations(if you been invited): Negative.

Others things i should know: Nothing at the moment.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello my IGN is axeboy_tf

What do you wish to accomplish?: Im expert in the tekkit mods and stuff and i just want a nice server without griefers. I have also posted this thread because i have heard that you huys got a kind staff.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: I can anything in for IC2 and Buildcraft and that isn't a lie

what is the purpose of a macerator?: It can macerate stuff like ores into 2 kinds of dusts that you can melt into a ingot for each dust. You can also set up a auto maceration and smeling system with buildcraft pipes.

Recommendations(if you been invited): I have been invited by XieLiean

Others things i should know: If i can join a town i can make anykind of factory even the unstackable items. I hope you guys will see this and i need a uu-matter source if i shall make a factory

Name: wonderprince302

What do you wish to accomplish?: I would like to build up an empire, realistic goal by realistic goal

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, quite a bit.

What is the purpose of a macerator? Macerators make dust out of clay, ore, and coal.

Recommendations (if you been invited): None

Others things I should know: I like the post-apocalyptic elements, and I enjoy RP. I also need a break from EE.

IGN: gyser6

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Yes in fact I wuold for a while.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? : Not long really.

what is the purpose of a macerator? Grinds an ore into 2 dust. Basically doubles ore output.

Recommendations(if you been invited): No.

Others things i should know: What is the server ip? It doesent say
:P

Name:wedoggy77

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Yes in fact I wuold for a while.no

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?yes

what is the purpose of a macerator?mainly turns ores in to dust

Recommendations(if you been invited):no

Others things i should know:N/A

Name: MasterMarglar

IRL : Ed S

What do you wish to accomplish?: To play on a tekkit server and to see how the multi player of tekkit works out

;)

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Currently have a technic one up and running I had deleted my world by mistake so i want to try a global one to boot. So yes.

what is the purpose of a macerator? To mash things up into dust to make better and stronger items. Or just to sit back and hear the garbage sound in your ears LOL.

Recommendations(if you been invited): Have not just started tekkitting if that's a word.

Others things i should know: Friends got me into minecraft then found out about technic want to try tekkit now. IF i cannot make something for myself i know theres a wiki and won't ask many many stupid questions unless i forget how to right or left click my mouse. "insert witty joke here "

White-List Applications:

Name:Sean/ Seanp8888

What do you wish to accomplish?: I would Like to become wealthy, and then make something cool for other people to enjoy

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yup yup! tons

what is the purpose of a macerator? To macerate ores in order to double output, or to grind up coal for use in batteries and solar panels

Recommendations(if you been invited): Nada

Others things i should know: No not really? I suppose I live In Australia, and I'm so glad I found a decent lookign server without EE >.<

Name: Kevin / nuclearf1re

What do you wish to accomplish?: Have fun with others, and build

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? to grind up ore into dust, which doubles ingot output

Recommendations(if you been invited):

Others things i should know: I live in the US, and im looking to join a good server :)

Name: Mast3rN

What do you wish to accomplish?:I wanna have fun with the mods and with people

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: I play tekkit for about 4 months

what is the purpose of a macerator?: Break ores in 2 dusts that each gives 1 bar when smelted

Others things i should know: I'm from Québec and my main language is french

Name:Raphaelvinc

Irl name: Raphael

What do you wish to accomplish?:This mod is fun and i want to play with other people

:P build a house, a town and more and more and more.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yeah, since 5 months.

what is the purpose of a macerator?Making dust with or to make bronze or duplicate ores in bars

;)

Recommendations(if you been invited):Mast3rn

Others things i should know:I speak french/english. I'm from Quebec anddd I listen to Metal haha

Name: impwarhamer

What do you wish to accomplish?: I wish to eventualy be part of a compound or something.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yes, i have had technic pack since 1.7

what is the purpose of a macerator? A macerator grinds down ore's into two dust, which can be smelted back into 2 ingots

Others things i should know: I have ecperience with most mods in tekkit (exept railcraft), and would tell my friends about this server if i like it

Name: impwarhamer

What do you wish to accomplish?: I wish to eventualy be part of a compound or something.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yes, i have had technic pack since 1.7

what is the purpose of a macerator? A macerator grinds down ore's into two dust, which can be smelted back into 2 ingots

Others things i should know: I have ecperience with most mods in tekkit (exept railcraft), and would tell my friends about this server if i like it

oh, and i live in the UK, that's GMT 0, but now in late summer it's (GMT + 1)

Name: gox64

What do you wish to accomplish?: I want to help my friend that's already on with a town he's creating.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? I have played with tekkit in general for 5 months and got realy good at knowing what to do.

what is the purpose of a macerator? The purpose of a macerator is to basically double the output of any one ore. This should be the 2nd or 3rd machine you make.

Recommendations(if you been invited): muffindude414 invited me.

Others things i should know I got the best on one server in less than a day. (the server was up a week beforehand and there was about 10 people on it all the time)

Name: Riizu

What do you wish to accomplish?: Not quite sure yet. I tend to aim for large structures that are aesthetically pleasing, though with Tekkit, I like to work functionality into them as well.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes.

what is the purpose of a macerator? After providing power, the macerator will turn all ores (minus coal) into dust. Two dusts per ore, and then one dust can be smelted into a single bar, thus doubling production.

Recommendations(if you been invited): N/A

Others things i should know: I was an administrator on Lord of the Craft (one of the largest RP servers for the past year) and have a reputation for building complex creations. I like to aim for perfection. Im also quite helpful, and would like to think I have a pretty decent attitude.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons