[NationsMC MP]NationsMC[PvP/PvE][100 Slots][No-Whitelist][IConomy][Towny][IC2,CC,BC,AE]

Name: pinecone199

What do you wish to accomplish?: Having a large corperation and a large supply of every resource

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes I've got a lot of experience with both but I prefer redpower to buildcraft

what is the purpose of a macerator?It's a machine that is used to get higher yeild out of ores by breaking them down into dust it can also turn stone to sand

Recommendations(if you been invited):Looks great

Others things i should know:I'm in highschool so weekdays I can only be on for an hour or two also PST

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: DarkerThanBlack7

What do you wish to accomplish?:I want to create an amazing corporation and have loads of everything

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes I have played them a lot

what is the purpose of a macerator? To grind ore into dust and when you cook the dust you get one ingot per dust

Recommendations(if you been invited):None

Others things i should know:Nothing really

Name: james7734

What do you wish to accomplish?: Make a Enormous factory with lots of diamonds

Have you played IC2 or Buildcraft?: Yes all the time

What is the purpose of a Macerater?:To grind ore into two dust of that ore

Recommendations(if you have been invited): Nope

Other things I should know: Nothing

Applying for myself and my friend.

Name: Joccend and Wall_of_Jericho

What do you wish to accomplish?: We want to create our own city and self-sufficient society, and if others are up for it have a war or two for the kick of it.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Extensively.

what is the purpose of a macerator? Turn ore into dust to double output, make bronze, make coal plates for alloys etc.

Recommendations(if you been invited): I've invited myself. I get a bonus for that, right?

Others things i should know: We've searched extensively for a server that fits our needs and yours appears to be the best, by far.

Name: Metadross

What do you wish to accomplish?: setting up a base, getting stuff, maybe joining a town, maybe making my own

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yes and yes,i've been playing on different white-listed server, the experience is quite pleasurable

what is the purpose of a macerator? it is to grind ores into dusts so production can be increased doubly, also used in the making of armors, solar panels, and a way to make diamonds later in game

Recommendations(if you been invited): i haven't been invited by anyone

Others things i should know: i got nothing to tell

Name:Sphygmo

What do you wish to accomplish?: PVP, build

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, i have my own server

what is the purpose of a macerator? to macerate items into dust

Recommendations(if you been invited):n/a

Others things i should know: nope

Name: Enster

What do you wish to accomplish?: Set up Yeti Corp. who's goal is to devour all those around it and to ultimately conquer the world... YOUR world!

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, quite a bit. Once had my own tekkit server.

what is the purpose of a macerator? It turns 1 ore into 2 dusts thus multiplying your resources.

Recommendations(if you been invited):No. The server seemed interesting.

Others things i should know: I have a couple of friends who may want to join the server also.

Name:choyer7

What i wish to do: be left alone to my own mad devices

Have i played said mods: yes right up to the endgame all on survial

The purpose of the macerator: its in the name it crushes and grinds ores and gives you the equivalent of 2 ingots which can be smelted into ingots or put in a condenser immediately so you don't waste energy.

No recommendations exept the tekkit people rated you a deluxe server you lucky fellows.

Other things to know: I tried playing with my friends on one but half did not know what to do and the

half didn't care. the few that did blew me up consecutive times because it was so much faster at the

stuff then anyone else and i eventually left. so i needed a real server one that actually would have respectful people. Oh and I don't work well with others I'm much faster on my own.

Edit sorry typos in the first.

What i wish to do: be left alone to my own mad devices.

Have i played said mods: Yes. right up to the endgame all on survial.

The purpose of the macerator: Its in the name it crushes and grinds ores and gives you the equivalent of 2 ingots which can be smelted into ingots or put in a condenser immediately so you don't waste energy.

No recommendations exept the tekkit people rated you a deluxe server you lucky fellows.

Other things to know: I tried playing with my friends on one but half did not know what to do and the

half didn't care. The few that did blew me up consecutive times because I was so much faster at the

stuff then anyone else and I eventually left. So I needed a real server one that actually would have respectful people. Oh and I don't work well with others I'm much faster on my own.

Name: adatoon3

What do you wish to accomplish?: World domination! >:D

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, quite a bit too.

what is the purpose of a macerator? It grinds ore into dust to double your production.

Recommendations(if you been invited): None.

Others things i should know: I Live in the USA (EST Timezone)

Name: Badalack

IRL Name: Sean

What do you wish to accomplish?: I love building things using IC2 and redpower machines

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? I have spent well over 100 hours playing tekkit

what is the purpose of a macerator? To grind ore into dust allowing double the bars

Recommendations(if you been invited): Don't have any, just saw you were on the deluxe list

Others things i should know: I have very intensive knowledge of all of tekkit even the addons and I prefer EE to be disabled

Name: mexicanninjas

IRL Name: Matthew

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): no I want to start a business that sells various metals and meats

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yes

What is the purpose of a macerator? The macerator is used to crush varios ores into a powder of some sort

Recommendations (if you beed invited): No

Other things i should know: I have a big vocabulary and I have raised by parents that have taught me to not use cursing

Name: mesocyclone88

IRL Name: Matt

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Maybe after I explore a bit

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes

What is the purpose of a macerator? The macerator crushes ores into powder and is a more efficient way of collecting ingots than smelting.

Recommendations (if you beed invited): No

Other things i should know: I''ve been playing minecraft for years and I've been a valuable asset when it comes to building structures for servers in the past.

Name: Ruzay

What do you wish to accomplish?: I just want to kill stuff. Its fun.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yep

what is the purpose of a macerator? It turns ore into a dust

Recommendations(if you been invited): Yea that guy Enster

Others things i should know: I feed on League of Legends.

Name: Ruzay

What do you wish to accomplish?: I just want to kill stuff. Its fun.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yep

what is the purpose of a macerator? It turns ore into a dust

Recommendations(if you been invited): Yea that guy Enster

Others things i should know: I feed on League of Legends.

Name:Dweros

What do you wish to accomplish?:money, power, and to rule the world

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? since the beginning

what is the purpose of a macerator? to be the loudest most annoying machine on the wall, god forbid i dont give it enough power..GOD forbid! it will just complain... whining, grinding and screeching to a halt, id light it on fire and smash it with a large rock(not in that order cause fire burns) if it wasnt so damn useful at doubling my ore supply!

Recommendations(if you been invited):me

Others things i should know: stuff and things, things and stuff... that being said mainly browsing for a decent tekkit server, joined one and its down half the time or insane lag and the community is boring

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons