[NationsMC MP]NationsMC[PvP/PvE][100 Slots][No-Whitelist][IConomy][Towny][IC2,CC,BC,AE]

Name: Bridger007

IRL Name: Gareth

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): I would prefer to venture out, creating a company based around trading minerals and selling power.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Played on own Tekkit server, small 3 man unit, looking for more society... may be the end of me :P

what is the purpose of a macerator? Its good jim, but the advanced one rocks more :0 Literally. Ore to powder, powder to metal, 2:1 :)

Recommendations(if you been invited): Tekkit forum white page recommendation, recently replied to. Joined server as a guest - liked it, but not sure on PVP....hmmm..

Others things i should know: UK based... may have some other friends to join me/us soon :)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name:William Ferreira

What do you wish to accomplish?:I would like to make a new town that welcomes travellers and have hi-tech operations...but not computers

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?Ive played teknic and tekkit if that counts

what is the purpose of a macerator?The macerator is used to grind ore giving you two dust for each unit of ore processed

Recommendations(if you been invited): none...unless you count the voices in my head

:)

Others things i should know: Im a HUGE fan of zombie,corparations,and game war against other towns /civilizations in GAMES and nowhere else

Name: Rafael_Rawr

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Not exactly. I'll try starting independant. ;D

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yup. I've played IC2 and Buildcraft on Tekkit and Technic for quite some hours

what is the purpose of a macerator? Make things into dust, and not only ores! I particularly prefer to use it for making coal into dust and building carbon plates.

Recommendations(if you been invited): No recommendations. =/

Others things i should know: I really love RPlaying, and this is my first objective on this server. I'll try it out, and soon I may bring some more friends who usually Role Play with me. We've been looking for a RP tekkit server with a lore like that for a long time. \o/

Name: Jonathan Ford

IGN: Acepox

What do you wish to accomplish?:I Wish to build a nice, powerful and good-looking corp, though I know it might take a while.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?Yes

what is the purpose of a macerator?Crushing objects into finer things, such as cobble to sand, but most often used for duplicating ores.(1 ore->2 dusts->2 ingots instead of 1 ore->1 ingot)

Recommendations(if you been invited):N/A

Others things I should know:You won't be getting any spam/useless chat arguing problems with me, as I'm a relatively calm guy. I know quite alot on Tekkit and, just as that Rafael guy above me, I Love roleplaying. Also, I'm from Quebec, Eastern North America.

Name: floof09 (You do mean in game name right?)

What do you wish to accomplish?: I'm with a group of 4 (who should also be posting their whitelist applications at some point) and we've been looking for a decent competitive tekkit server. We just want to get a nice large base set up and maybe get some raiding going on if the opportunity arises. Maybe even start a town.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Yes I have played IC2 before but i'm no expert on it as of yet. Been reading up and hoping to learn some things while on the server.

what is the purpose of a macerator?: Breaks stuff down into dust if I remember correctly. I remember using them to make some dust used in construction foam for a little concrete island I was working on.

Recommendations(if you been invited): I'm afraid not.

Others things i should know: I'm used to PvP servers and in fact most of the ones in the past I visited allowed griefing, so i'm not the type to start yelling in chat when my stuff gets stolen. Of course in return I really like to steal and raid :P (in compliance with the rules set on such things though obviously).

Name: Zaik0

What do you wish to accomplish?: Have fun, been looking for a good server since I first tried tekkit. Hopefully I'll manage to settle up a town and eventually start inviting other players into to.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, tried it for the very first time around a week ago.

what is the purpose of a macerator? Breaking down ore into dust.

Recommendations(if you been invited):

Others things I should know:

Name: Wulfe_Lightfoot

What do you wish to accomplish?: To play Tekkit with others, and in an interesting setting.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, a while ago.

what is the purpose of a macerator? To grind things up in dust.

Recommendations(if you been invited): None.

Others things i should know: Nothing I can think of.

Name: Stormbolt

What do you wish to accomplish?: Build a successful power company

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yep

what is the purpose of a macerator? A machine that crushes items such as coal dust, ingots, etc.

Recommendations(if you been invited): None

Others things i should know: None

Name: Llurendt

What do you wish to accomplish?: I want to become proficient in tekkit systems such as buildcraft, etc. I also wish to become an economic power in the new world.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? I have played on a small server with buildcraft and industrialcraft. I wouldn't say I'm proficient.

what is the purpose of a macerator? It grinds ores and whatnot down to powder.

Recommendations(if you been invited): Nope, just saw it on the server list.

Others things i should know: I may bring along a decent-sized community (10-15) if I think the server is awesome. At least one is known to donate rediculous amounts of money... not that I like him at all.

Name: leRaiiz_

What do you wish to accomplish?: Explore and Create my own town.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, Heaps on Tekkit

what is the purpose of a macerator? A machine that crushes items such as coal, ingots, and ores.

Recommendations(if you been invited): None.

Others things i should know: None.

Name: Buffybot

What do you wish to accomplish?: First time RPing on a Tekkit server, but want to actually join a decent, semi-serious economy server without EE. It's a new experience, for sure...

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? I have around 2 years of Tekkit experience. However, that doesn't mean I still don't use the wiki

<_<

What is the purpose of a macerator? To make infinite EMC with blaze rods of course! I jest, I jest. Making dust and whatnot >_>

Recommendations(if you been invited): None, sadly enough. Forever alone ;__-

Others things i should know: Been server hopping for awhile now searching for a decent server with economy, no EE, and a decent server operation... guess I missed the memo on this one hah. Been through around 18 now

<_< All disappointing. This one seems up to snuff, though, and I'm definitely hoping it is x.x Otherwise, I'm very helpful and knowledgeable. I have mod and mod+ experience on quite a few vanilla servers and a couple Tekkit ones, though I really have no interest in the position atm. I'd rather just be a contributing player.

Name: NamirHunting

What do you wish to accomplish?: I'd like to get better at Tekkit and play with my friend.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? I've played tekkit before, but I haven't played buildcraft or IC2 individually

what is the purpose of a macerator? To make copper and tin and coal and etc dust for crafting recipes

Others things i should know: I like rps ^^

Name: Mccayboy

What do you wish to accomplish?: I will attempt to establish a solid place to build my empire, along with some shops to bring income of different sorts.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, they are the two most important mods in Tekkit, in my opinion.

what is the purpose of a macerator? To convert materials into dust, while multiplying the gain from ores

Recommendations(if you been invited): I have been looking for a RP Tekkit server for a while, and I finally found this on the Tekkit forums.

Others things i should know: I hope to contribute to the server by being an active member and interacting with others in a kind, mannerly way.

Name: zackkelly (MC username, and real name)

What do you wish to accomplish?: No clue, build something cool looking I guess. Don't know enough about the server plugins to say for sure yet.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Wasted 100s of hours of my life playing tekkit/technic, so yes.

What is the purpose of a macerator? Covert ores and coal to dust and a bunch of less interesting recipes (stone to cobble etc.)

Recommendations(if you been invited): Nope

Others things i should know: I'm pretty awesome, my activity will probably be pretty sporadic though. If you're looking for someone to be on at a certain time every day then I will most certainly let you down.

Name: Chrono_Sol

What do you wish to accomplish?: In this kind of server, a one man paradise of machinery. In most minecraft servers I enjoy crafting unique ways of using things like pistons and such to create and even push their limits. Also, I enjoy creating witty designs to them. My last project was a hidden house disguised as someone's grave with a weird switch. It would pull out a hidden stairway when the lever was pulled :D.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Been practicing tekkit and the numerous objects used and have become pretty good at using them.

what is the purpose of a macerator? to grind ingots and bars into dust piles using EU.

Recommendations(if you been invited): N/A

Others things i should know: I prefer being a bit isolated from most cities since the site that I choose my home will become pretty big when I start expanding things on it, but doesn't mean I can't help others with their designs.

Name: Cosmin1215

IRL Name: Cosmin

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Not sure yet..

What do you wish to accomplish?: Only having fun and meeting others

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? ofcourse :>

what is the purpose of a macerator? A machine that macerate items that are put into it with their own unique result

Recommendations(if you been invited): --

Others things i should know: I live in Romania and i like tekkit

:D

Name: Hyrule89

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Actually i like to hunt for the best resource spots and build near there, eventually building a community.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? : Indeed i have =)

what is the purpose of a macerator? Basically Doubles your ore output, also a must before crafting Nano.

Others things i should know: Just getting back in to tekkit now that i have some time but, iI hear good things about this server so i look forward to being apart Nations. Also i work alot so i will prob only be getting on in the evenings around 3-5.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons