[NationsMC MP]NationsMC[PvP/PvE][100 Slots][No-Whitelist][IConomy][Towny][IC2,CC,BC,AE]

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: DarkAceF

What do you wish to accomplish?: Just build some awsome buildings and having a nice time

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? To grind one ore into two dust --> doubling your mining efficiency.

Recommendations(if you been invited): No

Others things i should know: Iam very friendly and never got kickt or banned

Name: Mendatt

What do you wish to accomplish?: Honestly, I'm not entirely sure. I've never played on an active PvP server before, and I enjoy PvP, so I figured I would try it out. I enjoy roleplaying, so I might do some of that.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Indeed I have, although I try to refrain from using buildcraft when I can.

What is the purpose of a macerator?: To grind ore and coal into dust, blaze rods into blaze powder, cobblestone into sand, gravel into flint, wool into string, and... Well, the list goes on.

Recommendations(if you been invited): I can't say I have been. I'm sure I would have been if I knew anyone who played here, though, 'cause I'm just that adorable. (Or maybe not. Possibly.)

Others things I should know: I'm a moderately competent programmer. I know C and C++, as well as a little bit of a few other languages and just enough lua to make useful turtle programs. I'll probably end up learning more lua to make more useful computer block programs.

Name:rezzie102

What do you wish to accomplish?:Build machines and learn more about tekkit im still a noob

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? i played both

what is the purpose of a macerator? it makes 2 dust off of 1 coal or iron and such then you can smelt them for ingots

Recommendations(if you been invited):none

Others things i should know:Im still a noob

Name:boooomstick01

What do you wish to accomplish?: ECONOMIC DOMINATION!

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? It grinds ore into dust

Recommendations(if you been invited): no

Others things i should know: Ive been looking for a economy sever to join for a while now. I hope this is what Ive been looking for.

Name: Kergadon

What do you wish to accomplish?: To find the holy grail! But really, I have been running Tekkit for a while so I have seen most of what IC2 and Buildcraft have to offer, so this time around I would like to some of the other mods in the pack maybe rail craft or something.

Have yo played IC2 or Buildcraft?: Yeah, like I said in the last answer.

What is the purpose of a macerator?: It's the first step in any ore processing system based on IC2 it will grind ores into 2 dust of what ever the ore was, other then that it just grinds stuff into dust with out doubling the amount, coal to coal dust ect. also gives flint from gravel. but that's about it.

Recommendations(if you've been invited):N/A

Other things I should know: I'm currently a Mechanical Engineering student and a big part of what attracted me to tekkit is the ability to build complex systems with IC2 and such.

In the words of Porky Pig "that's all folks"

Name: Andy188

IRL: Andy

What do you wish to accomplish?:Work with people to create buildings and other things

what is the purpose of a macerator? Crushes materials such as ores which makes 2 pieces of dust which can then be put into a furnace to make that ore

Recommendations(if you been invited):

Others things i should know: Live in the UK bout it really i like to build hence why i play minecraft really

Name: pin1197

What do you wish to accomplish?: i wan to thrive with friends and be the power house and also if I cant get there then i will just help others i like to see what they are building too it can give me good ideas

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? it grinds up one ore and produces 2 things of dust and then u can smelt the dusts too double the outcome

Others things i should know: i will be on pretty much a lot and i like to work with others a lot more than by myself

Name: sgtigram

What do you wish to accomplish?: try to build a own city^^

what is the purpose of a macerator? double your mining-profit ;D

Recommendations(if you been invited): -

Others things i should know: i am a usual gamer that try to make the best with that what mother-tekkit-earth give me^^ maybe a dirthouse, a town or a big nation

Name:Carb8nIsHere

What do you wish to accomplish?: To rebuild my past projects that were lost to irresponsible server owners and to learn and master railcraft and redpower

what is the purpose of a macerator? It grounds up ore into two dust, doubling the amount of bars normally allowed to be created from ore.

Others things i should know:I get bored easy, so I like challenges, set by myself or others. I enjoy helping people and teaching people what I know, as well as doing group projects on structures, planning/designing, and creating complex machinery,

Name: redstone_robot

What do you wish to accomplish?: to make the company of red co and takeover some towns to get ahead (jk i want to actually help ppl as best as i can but i still need cover. LOL ) ;P

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yes i have i have some experience with it but i like red power better! LOL

what is the purpose of a macerator? to be able to make the ores you have worked so hard for be worth a little bit more! (basically to make the ores in to dust and a side affect is that it gives you 2 of said item)

Recommendations(if you been invited):lol diabloz (jk n0t really)

Others things i should know: well i am sorry for any mispellings i have dyslexia and cant spell lol (it just gets worse if i get exited )

Name: Woath

What do you wish to accomplish?: Have fun and learn with friends, and construct a lot of cool things...

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Played a bit of buildcraft

what is the purpose of a macerator? Transform ores into dust, giving you the double amount of that ore.

Others things i should know: Nothing, i think ^^

Name:Braynaud123

What do you wish to accomplish?:I have played Tekkit for about 6 months now and I've played on various servers and the main thing i have learned is that EE is a very bad thing fo servers and if you are going to play on a server find one with active mods and fair rules that don't rely or VIP(pay to play) to survive.

Have you played IC2 or Buildcraft? I have learned almost everything in Buildcraft and IC2 but I still don't claim mastery over it because i learn new things often

what is the purpose of a macerator? The purpose of a Macerator is so that players can get more profit from their mining beacause when you macerate ores you get 2 dust of said ore and then once you smelt said dust you get double what you would get if you just smelted the ore.(Double profits =D).

Others things i should know:I have never been banned and plan on never getting banned. I also have played on The mining dead and Momecorp, 2 of the deluxe servers for this website.

Name: bluebl1

What do you wish to accomplish? Show off my programming!

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Individually, together, and in tekkit, plenty of each

What is the purpose of a macerator? Double ore output (although you must smelt more)

Recommendations(if you been invited): I'm recommending it to my friends.

Others things I should know: Puedo hablar en espanol, pero ingles es mi lengua primera. That's just a random fact I wanted to say because I don't know what else to put here :)

Name: pikminboy111

What do you wish to accomplish: Mine and craft, what else?

Have you played IC2 or Buildcraft: Both.

What is the purpose of a macerator: Double ore output.

Recommendations(if you've been invited): bluebl1

Other things I should know: Using the frames from Redpower i have made moving Redpower logic which is both fun and painful.

Name:Jay

What do you wish to accomplish?: I would like to start experiencing the multiplayer level of Tekkit.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: I no longer play normal Minecraft, only Tekkit.

What is the purpose of a macerator?: The purpose of a macerator is to grind certain mined materials into dust, the dust can then be smelted if it's been grinded from an ore, or used to make new items, like coal dust is used to make other items, which in turn make Nano Armor.

Recommendations(if you been invited):No

Others things i should know: I am looking for a tekkit server where I can have fun with global domination... Mwuhahahahahaha.

Name: Damian ( IGN _LeShawnda )

What do you wish to accomplish?: I need a new tekkit server to play on since my old one shut down, your's has been said to be " one of the best "

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes.

what is the purpose of a macerator? To turn ore into 2 dust, then the dust is smelted into 2 ingots.

Recommendations(if you been invited): N / A

Others things i should know: I'm a great PvPer and love MC.

Name: firefalcon347

What do you wish to accomplish?: I just wanna have fun

:)

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes. I've hosted a few different servers for me and my friends to play on

what is the purpose of a macerator? It doubles the output of mining by making two dust from one ore

Others things i should know: I'm really into all the machines that are available and the awesome things you can do when they're used in conjunction

Name: Herfstdude3

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Hmm, maby

What do you wish to accomplish?: Waste some time on a server with some friends ofcourse. And maby built my own town if i killed enough Mobs/Players

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Yep.

what is the purpose of a macerator?: To double the gain of your ores. 1Ore = 2Dust = 2Bars. Doesn't count for diamonds sadly.

Recommendations(if you been invited): Nope.

Others things i should know: I'm a Dude.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons