[NationsMC MP]NationsMC[PvP/PvE][100 Slots][No-Whitelist][IConomy][Towny][IC2,CC,BC,AE]

Name: lemonstand

What do you wish to accomplish?: I wish to play on a well done Tekkit server. This one seems challenging, and seems perfect for me.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? I have played both, and know IC2 almost like the back of my hand.

what is the purpose of a macerator: It is meant to double your mining output by chopping your ores into dust.

Recommendations(if you been invited): N/A

Others things i should know: I know it's a bit off topic, but I speak German and English fluently.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: morbuz

What do you wish to accomplish: nothing (yet)

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Yes

what is the purpose of a macerator?: makes 2 dusts from one ore so it double your ingots

Recommendations(if you been invited): no

Others things i should know: Im form Poland (

UTC/GMT +1)

Name: morbuz

What do you wish to accomplish: nothing (yet)

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Yes

what is the purpose of a macerator?: makes 2 dusts from one ore so it double your ingots

Others things i should know: Im form Poland (

UTC/GMT +1)

Whitelsted

Name: FaytLeingod

What do you wish to accomplish?: To set up a town within the game and help provide a positive community.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? To turn ore into 2 dusts.

Recommendations(if you been invited): No

Others things i should know: I like to set up a town and invite others to join.

Name: Radlad

What do you wish to accomplish?: Not sure, gonna start with a secret bunker somewhere and go from there.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Played tekkit last year for a few months, just got back into it playing tekkit lite for the past few days (voltz beforehand), ready to try it online seems more interesting.

what is the purpose of a macerator?: to multiply all ores mine by two (into dusts), for either smelting into barst or combining to create other metals / items.

Recommendations(if you been invited): nope first time playing on a server I didn't run.

Others things i should know: From atlantic Canada (GMT -4), 3d artist in college.

Name: addica

What do you wish to accomplish?: I figured I would sneak around and be small time for awhile. Explore the server, make some friends, and hopefully find a community to join or a few folks to team up with.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: I have been playing tekkit (with several custom additional mods) for over a year on a private server with a handful of friends. I am looking to branch out to a more populated server.

what is the purpose of a macerator?: It has several applications. The most common is to break down ore blocks into dusts, doubling the amount of ingots you can get from the ore block. It also has other uses like macerating bones into 5 bone meal, substantially increasing the normal output of standard crafting/transformation.

Recommendations(if you been invited): none, it was referenced in one of the many mod spotlight videos I have watched, can't remember which.

Others things i should know: I live in the states under CST (-6 UTC). I played on a vanilla public pvp server over a year ago before I got into tekkit and loved it. I have read all the rules/regulation and happily agree to adhere to all! Thank you!

Name:bestdarthmaul11

What do you wish to accomplish?:make a ee shop

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?yes

what is the purpose of a macerator?to double your ores and can be used for nano armor and various other things

Recommendations(if you been invited):

Others things i should know:im a expert in ee and railcaraft

Name:macster120

What do you wish to accomplish?:i wish to accomplish lots IE making a good town taken alot of resources and thriving through out the land

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?yes

what is the purpose of a macerator?grinding down ores into to dust to double your ores and ingots

Recommendations(if you been invited):no

Others things i should know:i'm from scotland and want to try a new awesome server

Name: alexchau

What do you wish to accomplish?: have fun!

have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: yes

what is the purpose of a macerator?: grind ores into dust to double your ore

recommendations: none

other things i should know: Asian!

Name: grahamofdeath (Graham irl)

What do you wish to accomplish?: I want to have have a fun enjoyable time, most likely making a town or a base.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Yes, quite a bit

what is the purpose of a macerator?: to grind up things such as coal by being powered by redstone or a generator.

Recommendations(if you have been invited): No sadly not, but i will try to acquire some recommendations.

Other things i should know: I have played on this server before and enjoyed it quite a bit, i hope and will be able to play again.

Name: pacman227811

What do you wish to accomplish?: Learn more about the logic of IC and redstone

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes Ive been playing it for about a year now

what is the purpose of a macerator? To grind ores and double up your ore

:D

Others things i should know: Nothing much

Name: pacman227811

What do you wish to accomplish?: Learn more about the logic of IC and redstone

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes Ive been playing it for about a year now

what is the purpose of a macerator? To grind ores and double up your ore

:D

Others things i should know: Nothing much

Whitelisted and we are on Tekkit Lite

Name: BlackHearts

What do you wish to accomplish?: i was hoping to learn more about the game and finding the use of redstone

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? no

what is the purpose of a macerator? it takes a ore and splits it into 2 dusts and those 2 dust turn to 2 ignots doubling up the amount ignots

Others things i should know: i just want to play to enjoy a game and be in a town

Name: BlackHearts

What do you wish to accomplish?: i was hoping to learn more about the game and finding the use of redstone

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? no

what is the purpose of a macerator? it takes a ore and splits it into 2 dusts and those 2 dust turn to 2 ignots doubling up the amount ignots

Others things i should know: i just want to play to enjoy a game and be in a town

Whitelisted and we are on Tekkit Lite

Name: jackmoution

Real: James

What do i wish to accomplish: I dont know what i want to accomplish really all i know is i want to build a bunker roleplay and mabey get a fair amont of players into a organized group

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): no i would rather fend for my self in the wilds

Have you played ic2 or buildcraft?: yes i have played it a lot

What is the purpose of a macerator? A macerator crushes certian iteams into new iteams for example iron to iron dust coal to coal dust

Other things i should know:I love building and roleplaying, and Im also great at pvp

Name:Chicken_Master

What do you wish to accomplish?:I want to start a town a town with Jackmoution and rule the server as the industrial leaders of NationsMC and eventually gain admin and bring peace and prosperity to this war-filled server!

jk. that was just RP i really just want to have fun and make a cool town

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: yes alot

what is the purpose of a macerator?: to grind ores into dust so you can smelt the dust and double your yield

Recommendations(if you been invited):Jackmoution

Others things i should know:i like raids, pvp and building

Name: Deeds568

What do you wish to accomplish?: I would like to join up with a single person or a group of people in a town and create an environment for business and possibly a company of some sort.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? No im rather new to this whole experience as i usually play vanilla minecraft.(My friends told me about tekkit very recently)

what is the purpose of a macerator? A machine that crushes things until theyre dust apparently. ( Id like to thank previous applicants for this answer.)

Recommendations(if you been invited): None

Others things i should know: Im a very friendly player and will attempt to help anyone in any way i can though at times i will get rather competitive i do enjoy playing with other people and hope i get whitelisted.

Name: TRok92

What do you wish to accomplish?: To set up a vast town within the game with friends and hang out to game whenever we can.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, it's the only kind of minecraft I like.

what is the purpose of a macerator? To turn ore into 2 dusts. Also turns coal into coal dust for use in carbon plates.

Recommendations(if you been invited): No

Others things i should know: I'm applying to this along with FaytLeingod and some other friends. We plan to spend many hours designing and building a vast city.

Name: toothandfang

What do you wish to accomplish?: To build a town with my friends nad have fun

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yes, quite a lot

what is the purpose of a macerator? to turn ores into dust doubling your ingots

Others things i should know: I enjoy building towns/castles

Name: Legna6454

What do you wish to accomplish?: Make a fully grown IC2 farm for starters, after that? maybe rule the world, but that's a later concern.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yup

what is the purpose of a macerator? it turns ores into dust doubling your gain from effort

Others things i should know: Nothing comes to mind Q_Q

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons