[NationsMC MP]NationsMC[PvP/PvE][100 Slots][No-Whitelist][IConomy][Towny][IC2,CC,BC,AE]

Name: holypikachu

What do you want to accomplish?: Building a nice town with a great atmosphere Who knows? It's Tekkit!

Have you played IC2 or BuildCraft?: Yep

What is the purpose of a Macerator?: It takes your ores and gives them a big whack. They then fall into two pieces of dust.

Recommendations (if you've been invited): Nope

Other things I should know: My username is not religiously based. Please do not hate.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Emont5

What do you wish to accomplish?: I want to build cool things, and have some fun.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes.

what is the purpose of a macerator? To take your ore and make it some dust

Recommendations(if you been invited):A few friends that were wanting me to try and get on here with them

Others things i should know:Live in Canada, and I like to play minecraft. That's about it

Name: Drakko1

What do you wish to accomplish?: I what to build eye appealing creations and play with my friends.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes.

what is the purpose of a macerator? Takes your ore and turns it dust.

Recommendations(if you been invited):A few friends are waiting for me to come one and build crazy stuff with them.

Others things i should know: I love playing around with red stone, i make crazy stuff with it, mainly secret hide outs and password-ed doors that lead into a dwarf-en city.

Name: J0MAN

What do you wish to accomplish?: Mostly build up an underground production facility / modern mansion

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? Transforms your ore to dust

Recommendations(if you been invited):

Others things i should know: Live in Ger, not so much time because im playing lol all the time but i need this to relax :))

Name: JNyx45

What do you wish to accomplish?: To build with my friends and make an awesome town.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? To turn 1 ore into 2 dust. You gain more ingots this way. It can also be used to turn coal into coal dust for carbon fiber.

Recommendations(if you been invited): N/A

Others things i should know: I should Inform you.... That I indeed... Do..... Lift. How much is Irrelephant.

Name: Smallbutdeadly

What do you wish to accomplish?: Building awesome stuff, having resource-driven wars, and having fun

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yep

what is the purpose of a macerator? IC2 machine that crushes items and can be used to create, for instance, two iron bars from one iron ore.

Recommendations(if you been invited): Saw this in deluxe servers in Tekkit, and looked awesome

Others things i should know: I like minor role playing preferably as a pvp aspect

Name: goodangrybird113

IRL Name: Jeffrey

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): No, not really. Usually on multiplayer servers, I am an explorer type, finding my own path.

Have you played IC2 or Buildcraft? Right now I am learning about IC2, but I really haven't worked with Buildcraft.

What is the purpose of a macerator? A macerator is a basic IC2 machine, that grinds ores into 2 dust, which can be smelted into bars, which makes double output (That's their basic function).

Recommendations (if you've been invited): Nope.

Other things I should know: I live in the U.S, am very experienced with Minecraft and am learning IC2, go to a good school, play the piano and cello, and am in love with computers and machines.

Name: LevusAnderson

What do you wish to accomplish?: I wish to roleplay as some sort of post-Apocalyptic microbiologist.... My character does wear a nice lab coat!

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Numerous times.

what is the purpose of a macerator? Macerators degrade ore into two dusts which may then be smelted in a furnace of one's choice, thereby doubling the output of ingots.

Recommendations(if you been invited): Not applicable

Others things i should know: I kick Donkey at building well-defended laboratories... Is that enough?

Name: Tuv

What do you want to accomplish: Well its tekkit the possibilities are endless!

Do you wish to join Anyon: Maybe! I like to explore first tho.

Have you ever played IC2 or buildcraft: yep

What is the purpose of a macerator: A macerator is basically makes two dusts that can be smelted to make two iron bars thus doubling your ores.

Recommendations: None

Other things I should know: If I get whitelisted this is going to be my first server that im playing tekkit on!

Name: MegatonBomb

What do you wish to accomplish?: I once built a scale replica of the millennium falcon from Lego instructions. I plan on doing something similar one day soon.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Lots.

what is the purpose of a macerator? It mashes ores up into dust, making your production more efficient.

Others things i should know: Nothing comes to mind... Err, I live in England if thats an issue due to time zones or something? Other than that...

Name: Flug3r

What do you wish to accomplish?: I want to socialize and build some heavy industry stuff

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? To macerate your ores into dust and thus double your efficiency

Others things i should know: I like to play with redstone and rails! :)

Name:Stevedoh

IRL Name : Ruben Helsen

What do you wish to accomplish?:I hope to find a very cool server, where also warfare is allowed from time to time, and hope to be able to contribute a lot to a certain faction of my liking, and be a pain in the ar$e for any other faction :)

Do you wish to join Anyon : Actually, yes. But only until i have found myself in the server, and know what i want to do.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? YES, I have played technic/tekkit for about a year now, and thus have a lot of experience. I also have a personal Voltz server that i play on with friends. So you could say that I have explored the very limits of Technic Launcher!

what is the purpose of a macerator? To grind up ores, so you get double the ingots. You can also grind up ingots to get dusts again, you can grind up cobble into sand(if i remember correctly),coal into coal dust, gravel into flint, and numerous other things. It is included in all versions of technic, as it is a core mod(namely IndustrialCraft)

Recommendations(if you been invited):Spotted this on the tekkie servers list, and it immediately spoke to my imagination. I already started my evil testing for periods of warfare :):):)

Others things i should know: If this server has a cracked state, i would like to play under the IGN of CookieHael. If not, I would like to join under the IGN of Stevedoh.

to all nationsMC i was banned for 6days for being a dumb ass i know i was in the wrong and i 100% apologize for my actions i was dumb and was looking for a fast way to start at a quarry

in this i hope to have my sentience shortened or removed

i love the way the server is and would like to play alot more on the server and once again i apologize to the 2 towny owners i raided

Name: Aidmo

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): I think I'd prefer to go out on my own and experience the open world.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? : I've used IC2 and Buildcraft through my Tekkit experiences.

what is the purpose of a macerator?: The macerator grinds ore into dust.

Recommendations(if you been invited):None.

Other things i should know: EST, Experienced gamer

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons