[NationsMC MP]NationsMC[PvP/PvE][100 Slots][No-Whitelist][IConomy][Towny][IC2,CC,BC,AE]

Name: markmiller1001 (ingame)

What do you wish to accomplish?: I am hoping to make friends and just have fun on a good survival server.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Yes, about 5 months or so and know the basic mechanics of both.

What is the purpose of the macerator?: Macerates 1 ore into 2 duts, or 1 ingot in to 1 dust, sometimes to smelt the dust into another ingot or mix it with others to make another dust. Also used to do other things.

Recommendations(if you've been invited): Nope.

Other things I should know: I tend to be somewhat "new" to typing so please expect and excuse small typing errors. XD

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: scruberz

What do you wish to accomplish?: To have fun in a role playing environment and build beautiful building mainly in a post apocalyptic or steam punk style, as that is what I love.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Extensively, have my own server with just one friend on which we have built things, such as a HV solar array factory that uses UU-matter rather than EE.

what is the purpose of a macerator? To grind Items into dust; mainly used for doubling the output from ores.

Recommendations(if you been invited): No

Others things i should know: Not really.

Name: RingCaller

What do you wish to accomplish?: To Raid/PVP/Build, and help out in any way I can!

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? Its use is to process ores into dust. From the dust to make ignots, basicially a better way than just standard smelting.

Recommendations(if you been invited): None.

Others things i should know: Nothing I can think of! =)

Name: L12J07

What do you wish to accomplish?: Join/make town for newbie and pro players alike to join and help.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? A little bit of both.

what is the purpose of a macerator? To crush ores into dust so you can smelt them into more ingots.

Recommendations(if you been invited): None.

Others things i should know: I'm very shy.

Name: BadGate

What do you wish to accomplish? Create or join a town,and help to make it "grow".

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes,both,and for a long time.

What's the purpose of a macerator? It devides an ore into 2 of his dusts that can be smelted to create 2 ingots.

Other things i should know: I can make some spelling mistakes,english is not my first launguage.

Name: Misterman437

What do you wish to accomplish?: Build/join a town, make a lot of machines, automate almost everything and finally pillage others. >:D

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Many a time.

what is the purpose of a macerator? Grind up things like for example iron ore, you'll get two iron dust so you can put it in a furnace and get double iron.

Recommendations(if you been invited): N/a.

Others things i should know: I'm a boss. Or I try..

Name: Lingie

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): I would probably migrate as soon as possible away from the starting town, but it truly depends on what is all inside.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? : Yes, frequently. I can say that I know most of the ins and outs of both plugins almost in their entirety.

what is the purpose of a macerator? Increased mining output, solar panels, making a lot of noise in the room with our IC2 tech.

Recommendations(if you been invited): N/A

Others things i should know: I'm a pink fluffy zergling and an avid Flutershy fan if either of those count.

Name: eTr0nic

What do you wish to accomplish?: Build a bunch of things and have fun making my own city.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes at least a month now.

what is the purpose of a macerator? Creates dust out of ores.

Recommendations(if you been invited): n/a

Others things i should know: I'm awesome.

Name: AdhesiveWombat

What do you wish to accomplish?: Having fun creating elaborate machine designs and making a city or a castle of some sort.

what is the purpose of a macerator? Grinds items into dusts (coal dust, various metal dusts from ores, etc.) which can be used to make more items

Others things I should know: I make electronic music, so if you want to make a video advertising the server you can come to me for music :)

Name: skylsz

What do you wish to accomplish?: Participating in a town and building a town that is player friendly and user friendly.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? crushes ores into 2 dusts in turn making 2 ingots

Recommendations(if you been invited):

Others things i should know: I've played on multiple other servers with plenty of experience. I know how to build with efficiency and take measures to ensure my build do not lag

Name: ventulus

What do you wish to accomplish?: To have fun in a role playing environment which is based towards post apocalyptic style which is a style i enjoy

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Yes, i have a server with just me and my friend which we have built loads of cool machines that include a HV solar array factory :)

what is the purpose of a macerator?: Its used to crush items into dust, most frequently used to get two dust from one ore, doubling your output from one ore.

Recommendations(if you been invited):Yes my friend has joined in and says its really awesome would exciting to play :)

Others things i should know:Friendly till you step onto my property lol xD

Name: 8atman

What do you wish to accomplish?: Build something lasting on a server where you are constantly challenged.

what is the purpose of a macerator? Macerate ore into dust to maximize yield. Also can be used on certain other items like blaze rods.

Recommendations(if you been invited): No recomendation.

Others things i should know:

Name:xdeloach

What do you wish to accomplish?:a fun place thats also productive

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: yes but only single player

what is the purpose of a macerator?: to double ores and make dust of various things

Recommendations(if you been invited):none

Others things i should know: I like to have fun, consider myself mature for my age. and have real world experience

Name: Mattrav05

What do you wish to accomplish?: Have fun, relax and enjoy my time.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? No, In fact i'm fairly new to minecraft in general but i'm a fast learner and from what i know already...I love.

what is the purpose of a macerator?Turns out you use this to break down ore blocks into 2x their respective dusts

Others things i should know: I have a friend who might join rather soon!!!

Nom: corentin

15 years

Que souhaitez-vous accomplir? I 'd like played on affine server developed especially my city construction project is to map my yutube series is played with an active bonnecommuté is open minded, I think your server will do the case, if I'm taken thank you m 'sent a mp for m' explained how venire played on the server ps I have ts3 that pourais Thursday.

Avez-vous joué IC2 ou buildcraft? yes

quel est le but d'un broyeur? It turns out that you use to break blocks of ore 2x their dust

Recommandations (si vous été invités):

Autres choses que je devrais savoir: no

Name: Oaty23

What do you wish to accomplish?: Dig and Mine

what is the purpose of a macerator? to make dusts from ores, double production.

Recommendations(if you been invited): Noca2plus, Eatlikepig

Others things i should know: Nope

Name:
Max_Bic

What do you wish to accomplish?:
Build machines and factories.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?
Yes a lot.

what is the purpose of a macerator?
D
ouble production ores

No

Others things i should know:
I live in Spain UTC +1

Name:Kakian12

What do you wish to accomplish?: Anything i can =D be it factories or massive buildings =3

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? ive played tekkit 2 1/2 years so very much =3

what is the purpose of a macerator? to grind certain ores and materials down to another substance or dust

Others things i should know: im very competitive

White-List Applications:

Name:djurarbengt

What do you wish to accomplish?: try multiplayer and build some cool stuff,

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? y,only singlep tho.

what is the purpose of a macerator? creates dusts that goes to 2 bars instead of 1 from ordinary ore melting

Others things i should know: From Sweden

¤¤ What texturepack are used? thinking of the engineers etc, wanna see the towns/world like its supposed 2. tt

White-List Applications:

Name:bone15

What do you wish to accomplish?: Build some really nice things and well i dont know really :D i just really want to play on a very nice server, and have fun :D

what is the purpose of a macerator? Breaking Things down to Dust like Chocolate dust

Others things i should know: i love to build stuff and have fun with others :D and i am friendly and abit fun _:D

White-List Applications:

Name:witnessedhades (No Capitals)

What do you wish to accomplish?:i would like to venture out and sell power and trade ores

what is the purpose of a macerator? it will grind your ores making two dust which can be smelted into two ingots bassicly doubling your input

Others things i should know: My structures might look a little "Different" but not in a bad way, i thought i should clarified that

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons