[NationsMC MP]NationsMC[PvP/PvE][100 Slots][No-Whitelist][IConomy][Towny][IC2,CC,BC,AE]

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Seán

What do you wish to accomplish: Tryin to get some more friends <3

have you played IC2 Or Buildcraft: A bit tryin to learn more :D

what is the purpose of a macerator: Make 1 Ore 2 Dusts :3

Recommandations: none

Other Thing i should know: im a little autistic and CET :3

Name: Seán

What do you wish to accomplish: Tryin to get some more friends <3

have you played IC2 Or Buildcraft: A bit tryin to learn more :D

what is the purpose of a macerator: Make 1 Ore 2 Dusts :3

Recommandations: none

Other Thing i should know: im a little autistic and CET :3

Whitelisted

Name: Mianyan

What do you wish to accomplish?: Trying out a new server :3

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? No I have not.

what is the purpose of a macerator? (Had to ask a friend): You use it to grind ore down to make two dust.

Recommendations(if you been invited): None.

Others things i should know: I have never played on a Tekkit server, so it will all be rather new to me. >.<;

Name:Aarows001

What do you wish to accomplish?: More than anything else, have fun

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? To grind ores and a few other items into dust, you can double your mining profits with one as each ore yields 2 dust which can then be smelted as usual (also very useful for obtaining flint as gravel macerates into flint)

Recommendations(if you been invited): No, but the server looks interesting so I thought I would check it out

:)

Others things i should know: I'm pretty good with redstone setups and can usually build them with minimal server burden

Name: Mittenz77

What do you wish to accomplish?:Having fun while building creative projects on a town based server

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yep

what is the purpose of a macerator? Breaks down ores into dust for more efficient smelting (doubles amount of bars produced)

Recommendations(if you been invited): None

Others things i should know: Eastern Time, very active minecraft player looking to commit to a single server

Thanks for your time

Name: yttymanthe2

IRL Name: Mark

What do you wish to accomplish?: Learn every thing I can about Tekkit because I am new to this.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Nope <-- I hope this does not effect my opportunity to be white listed.

what is the purpose of a macerator? The Macerator is an all-purpose grinding machine, capable of breaking down ores and other items into Dust.- Looked it up.

Recommendations(if you been invited): I recommend for someone to teach me Tekkit, or some how I will blow up my house.

Others things i should know: I live in U.S and I get on in the strangest times. And I am completely new to Tekkit and sorts.

Name: Dragonheck

What do you wish to accomplish?: I wish to build and talk with other people and eventualy start my own company.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Only on an old tekkit server that i was on before the community got a bit to much useless and game interfering drama.

what is the purpose of a macerator? To grind certain ores into dust especially usefull with nether ore as some blocks u get double raw ore which then gives 2 dust = 4 ignots

Recommendations(if you been invited): I have not been invited to join this server.

Others things i should know: I do not care to much about text chat because my 1 hand makes it to troublesome (shikamaru sneezed in the middle of battle which forced him to duck under an unseen kunia) to type back but besides text chat i am a friendly person and enjoy playing with others but i like talking

Name: Wintland

What do you wish to accomplish?: The post-apocalyptic fight to survive theme is very interesting, I want to experience that.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Not much, no, but my Google-foo and reading comprehension is stellar.

What is the purpose of a macerator? Breaks down ores into dust for more efficient smelting (doubles amount of bars produced)

Recommendations(if you been invited): -NA-

Others things I should know: I live in the central timezone and usually play at night after the kids are in bed.

Name: Philips_Cube

What do you wish to accomplish?: Build awseome stuff, meet nice people and play with them.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yep, know all about tekkit.

what is the purpose of a macerator? To macerate ores into 2 dust and to macerate other stuff.

Recommendations(if you been invited): Nope.

Others things I should know: I live in Croatia, train rowing and play from time to time Minecraft. Looks like a nice server to play on.

Name: Dereknd

What do you wish to accomplish?: Join a good group of people to play with, have fun, build tings.

what is the purpose of a macerator? Makes ore into 2 dust. Doubles your mining.

Recommendations(if you been invited): No

Others things i should know: Lot of free time after work, rather into Tekkit again. Should be online a fair bit.

Hey, it said my ip was flagged as unsafe by spamhaus.org/xbl after it said that it disconnected me from the server. Anybody have any idea what that means? After i found this server i really wanted to be in it but it seems i just run into one problem after another. :/

Name:ryles66

What do you wish to accomplish?:to create or join a town and just have fun and meet some new people

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yes for a while now

what is the purpose of a macerator? make ores into dust

Recommendations(if you been invited): no

Others things i should know: pacific time

Name: Sam Loftin

What do you wish to accomplish?: Compete with towns and upgrade to a successful nation

what is the purpose of a macerator? Convert an ore into multiple dust

Recommendations(if you been invited): None

Others things i should know: East Coast, Semi active, creative, organized, diplomatic

Name: Bannetic, MarekZet (please add us both if you can)

What do you wish to accomplish?: I want to create a new town with my friend MarekZet and have fun on your server.

what is the purpose of a macerator? its used to make dust from ores

Recommendations(if you been invited): nope :(

Others things i should know: We are from Poland, and we just want to have some fun

Name:digitalgraffiti

IRL Name: Meg

What do you wish to accomplish?:i love to build and explore

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): sure! Id also like to build myself a cottage in the woods or in a cave somewhere

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Ive played the full tekkit package, so yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? It's an IC2 machine to grind ores (and other things) into dust, which will usually yield more end product than smelting (also, apparently to make a lot of random noises....)

Recommendations(if you been invited):I haven't been invited

Others things i should know:i LOVE post apocalyptic stuff, I'm friendly and i like to help people where i can :)

P.S. i cant seem to get a confirmation email from your official forums :(

Name:VengeanceCube

What do you wish to accomplish?:I enjoy building powerplants and machines. I'd like to build a smarthome.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?Yes, quite a bit in the past but it's been about a year

what is the purpose of a macerator?To grind ores into dust that can be used in various ways

Recommendations(if you been invited):Haven't been invited!

Others things i should know:I used to run a small tekkit server myself and couldn't afford it. I miss the days of playing it! I'm interested to try out your community!

Name: VaultSoldier101

What do you wish to accomplish? I want to build a vault:)

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes i have played tekkit a long time

what is the purpose of a macerator? A macerator spilts a ore into 2 dusts

Recommendations(if you been invited) I havent been invitet

Others things i should know: i have play fallout 3 and i loved it

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons