[NationsMC MP]NationsMC[PvP/PvE][100 Slots][No-Whitelist][IConomy][Towny][IC2,CC,BC,AE]

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: nomatters

What do you wish to accomplish?: to have fun, your server looks promising

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, did quite a lot of both

what is the purpose of a macerator? To turn things into other things, mostly to dust (ores, bars, coal etc)

Recommendations(if you been invited): none

Others things i should know: I would like to start alone to establish my own base then maybe join up with someone for more serious stuff.

Name:tyr116

What do you wish to accomplish?: A peaceful town, where technology thrives.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Both, a LOT.

what is the purpose of a macerator? To macerate ores, and coal (to craft solar panels), to effectively double your ores.

Recommendations(if you been invited):

Others things i should know: I have just turned 14, and I am not good with redpower, or forestry, but that isn't gonna be a problem.

Name: Kyllarie

What do you wish to accomplish?: To have fun and learn the game better.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? No not really, but I really enjoy minecraft and building things. I have played on Tekkit for a while though.

what is the purpose of a macerator? A macerator turns ores and other materials into dust or their primary components.

Others things i should know: I'm planning to build and have fun, might be joining some friends.

Name: Zinarei

What do you wish to accomplish?: I want to make a city with my friends, as well as teach them a bit more about the mods offered through the Tekkit pack.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, almost too much. Almost.

what is the purpose of a macerator? It turns ores into dust, effectively doubling your yield.

Others things i should know: Respectful of other's property.

Name: astv25

What do you wish to accomplish?: I shall create an underground city the likes of which have not nor ever will be seen by man. Everything will be self sustaining and powered with the height of reactor technology. It will be glorious beneath our artificial sun. Alternately, I'd like to turn a simple cave into a technological marvel and live like a hermit-king.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? IC2 yes, buildcraft no.

what is the purpose of a macerator? A macerator makes powders out of things. It's a more efficient way to make bonemeal, is an important step in the creation of bronze and carbon plates, and (if I remember right) can make flint from gravel.

Recommendations(if you been invited): chipmonk0155, floof09

Others things i should know: Short of tampering, my reactors are 100% fail-safe and will shut down before they go critical.

Name: shadyman24

What do you wish to accomplish?: to become a good tekkit player from the best

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? to crush things to make a dust so you can make other objects

Recommendations(if you been invited): no

Others things i should know: i love playing with other people and can haelp out lots. i am very good at some things in tekkit and i hope to get in the server

Name: MCForLife

What do you wish to accomplish?:Would like to get some machines going and just explore tekkit!

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? It crushes things into its own output like dust or flint

Recommendations(if you been invited): From luredent

Others things i should know: Live in US and enjoy playing tekkit all the time!

Name: Harkonen

What do you wish to accomplish?:Been a big proprieter of Redstone for years now, was curious about expanding that to tekkit gadgets too.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? no

what is the purpose of a macerator? It breaks things to feed itself.

Recommendations(if you been invited): From lurendent and MCforlife

Others things i should know: 'murica.

mc name=playingames(with one g)

age=12

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?=i didn't play alot, but i watched plenty

what is the purpose of a macerator? = it macerots ores in to two dust.Some items give other things,like gravel gives flint.

Recommendations(if you been invited)no

Others things i should know= I am turkish. i want to join this sever to play it.Sometimes i am gonna play with friends too.

Name: Qwertz1122

What do you wish to accomplish?: I wan't to play on friendly server, and have a good time. (I might join the starting town too.)

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?

What is the purpose of a macerator? The purpose of the macerator is to macerate ores (grind ores) into 2 dusts of the ores type, you can then smelt them and double your ores. The macerator is from IC II.

Others things i should know: I live in New Zealand so my time is zone is DST.

Name: KenTito1

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): No. But thank you for asking.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes.

what is the purpose of a macerator? It makes ores into dusts

Recommendations(if you been invited): I just found it.

Others things i should know: Nothing!
^_^

Name: GoingToWork

What do you wish to accomplish?: Just want to build some nice setups and have an easy time. Maybe some RP with some Shops / an Inn, dont know yet.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Jup

what is the purpose of a macerator? To grind one ore into two dust --> doubling your mining efficiency. And some more specific stuff.

Recommendations(if you been invited): nope

Others things i should know: Guess not, never got banned or anything like that.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons