[NationsMC MP]NationsMC[PvP/PvE][100 Slots][No-Whitelist][IConomy][Towny][IC2,CC,BC,AE]

Name: NathanGeorge

What do you wish to accomplish?: I wish to have a successful and growing operation on this server.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yes I have

what is the purpose of a macerator? The macerator is used to turn ores into dusts that can then be cooked in the furnace. the benefit of this is that the ores are doubled when macerated. (:

Recommendations(if you been invited):

Others things i should know: that is also my ign. (: i have played tekkit for awhile I'm looking for a good active dedicated server. this one is different from most tekkit servers but it seems very enjoyable.

whitelisted

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Chaos_TeamAS

What do you wish to accomplish?: Make a big quarry, and start my corporation of mining items. (Ores and stuffs like that)

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, in single player and with my friend in my server.

what is the purpose of a macerator? When you put items in it, it transform (destroy) the item and make it into dust (with ores) or whatever results it does. And you can make other materials out of it.

Recommendations(if you been invited): I wasn't invited

Others things i should know: My house is located in a french village, I speak english and french. My real name is Julien. But people call me Jules

Name: Chaos_TeamAS

What do you wish to accomplish?: Make a big quarry, and start my corporation of mining items. (Ores and stuffs like that)

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, in single player and with my friend in my server.

what is the purpose of a macerator? When you put items in it, it transform (destroy) the item and make it into dust (with ores) or whatever results it does. And you can make other materials out of it.

Recommendations(if you been invited): I wasn't invited

Others things i should know: My house is located in a french village, I speak english and french. My real name is Julien. But people call me Jules

whitelisted

Name: insanetwo

What do you wish to accomplish?: Build secret base and rule the world <insert evil laughter>. Mostly just build stuff with ic2 and computers

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? 2x ore

Recommendations(if you been invited): none

Others things i should know: I raid when I get bored, also I like kittens

Name: adsmonster92

What do you wish to accomplish?: Build awesome base, win.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? Doubles ore

Recommendations(if you been invited): insanetwo

Others things i should know: Total domination is the only way to rule.

Name: Dahuntsman

What do you wish to accomplish?: I want to build complex structures.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes I have

what is the purpose of a macerator? It is used to turn ores into dusts, those dusts can then be cooked in the furnace. When using the macerator, the ores are doubled.

Recommendations(if you been invited): None

Others things i should know: The more goals I have, the harder I work.

Name:jmnmindcraft

What do you wish to accomplish?:make a miltery town.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?yes,4 moths.

what is the purpose of a macerator?to grind up ores more bars that way.

Recommendations(if you been invited):no

Others things i should know:good miner and super tasks.

:)

Name:Jtodum13

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting a town): Possibly

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yes i have have been playing with both mods for a while now. me and some of my friends played minecraft on the xbox and just moved to the tekkit on the pc about 3 months ago.

what is the purpose of a macerator? the macerator allows you to break down ores to dust which lets you have 2 dust to make 2 bars instead of the one that you get through smelting them. it also allows you to create bronze ores and other things that requires dust.

Recommendations(if you been invited): no

Others things i should know: i have played on other whitelist servers and only had problems with one but the issue was resolved and it was just an error on the map that caused the game to lag.

Name: Zat

What do you wish to accomplish?: I hope to have fun getting to the endgame items in IC2 and buildcraft/ Make a large industrial complex

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, been playing on the Anarchy server

:P looking for a place that's a little more stable.

what is the purpose of a macerator? to double the value of your mining.

Others things i should know: I'm a nice guy who enjoys building technical things in minecraft. I once made a programmable combo lock with red stone

:D finding the tekkit mod was awesome and I'm looking to delve deeper into the kinds of things you can construct.

Name: Manic_Mark

What do you wish to accomplish?: I would prefer to become part of a town and work with other people in making larger machines and contraptions (single player gets uber boring after a while)

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes I have played IC2 and Buildcraft, I'm still learning the some of the intermediate concepts and have been focusing mostly on learning buildcraft at the moment.

what is the purpose of a macerator? The macerator is used to double the production of minerals such as iron, tin and copper as well as turn other items into a dust base used for crafting certain items.

Recommendations(if you been invited): No I wasn't invited but I say the listing for this on the Tekkit server list and thought that this server best suits my play style.

Others things i should know: I am just getting into the IC2 and Buildcraft mods but I am really enjoying them and how they enhance the game. I have been looking for something with a good community to play these mods with other people because the mods set themselves up nicely to work on servers and it seems lacking building massive factories without other people to help in the process.

Name: Svensson96

IRL Name:Oskar

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):Yes that would be nice.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?I have played quite a bit of it, yes :)

what is the purpose of a macerator?A macerator grinds ores and certain blocks into smaller bits. for an example: one iron ore gets crushed into 2 iron dusts.

Others things i should know:I love to build,explore and im quite good at it :)

Name: killa111

IRL Name: Alexander

What do you wish to accomplish?: I wish to learn more about interesting machines, redpower-circuits and learn to create buildings etc. in a post-apocalyptical style

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? I played both and am familar with almost every aspect, but still am lacking the more "professional" ideas what to do with them.

what is the purpose of a macerator? The purpose of a macerator is to crush ores and coal into dust to either smelt them into bars (two ingots for one ore!), combine the dusts into alloy dusts (tin+copper = Brass f.e.) and coal dust is used for fuel cells and to be compressed into diamonds. Or to be used as nifty solar panel.

Others things i should know: I live in Germany, Timezone GMT+01 and am generally every day online, yet that may change as I am still in the final phase for my last year in school. Also I DO roleplay and like to do so, thus I hope I won't be ignored simply because I try to RP most of the time on this server.

Name: remenyic

IRL Name: Mihai

What do you wish to accomplish?: I just want to have some fun makeing new friends in-game, building factorys, shelters and abuse of what tekkit has to offer.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? I did, now i no longer need to wach tutorials of what each machine does, so i`ll just go in bussines. heehehe

what is the purpose of a macerator? The purpose of a macerator is to crush ores and coal into dust, to be able to smelt 2 ingots instead of 1 from one ore, also to make coal dust for solar panel/arrays

Others things i should know: I live in Romania, ower time is GMT+2, im a student and dont have very much free time. In game i like things a bit risky, i do like pvp in a way, i dont hate griefers because i always establish maximum protection for my base.

Name: kasmurdanto

What do you wish to accomplish? I don't know yet .

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yes , even if i don't know very well these mods yet , I have maid two hardcore game with these two mods .

I have read a lot about them on thetekkit.wikia.com

what is the purpose of a macerator? it transforms one solid block , or object , into 2 dust .

Recommendations(if you been invited): no .

Others things i should know: I am french , and if you accept me , you will have to forgive me some mistake and some misunderstanding .

But I have a relatively good level in english , I have seen all the season of american dad , family guy , futurama , south park and the simpson in english , and 2 season of the game of throne too ( I know , I have no life ) .

Name: vadenat

What do you wish to accomplish?: looking to kill some time and build

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? double ores via getting 2 dust

Others things i should know: nope

Name:Miki1579

What do you wish to accomplish?: I want to make a fully automated factory to make all kind of items and stuff

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yeah for about a year

what is the purpose of a macerator? To macerate stuff into dust like coal, tin, ... (you get double dust from one ore)

Recommendations(if you been invited): None, found the server on the tekkit forum

Others things i should know: I'm belgian, sociable and helpfull. I won't annoy anyone, I just mind my own stuff. I like to talk with people and share my experience

Name: HydraliskJohn

What do you wish to accomplish?: I want to find a small survival group to roleplay with, explore around, find a nice area, and make a village there.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yeah, I've played it for about three months.

what is the purpose of a macerator? A macerator turns ores into dust to increase the efficiency of mining and it also helps you make nano armor by turning coal into coal dust.

Others things i should know: I love to roleplay and play Tekkit so this server is a really nice combo. I also live in the USA and I'm friendly to new players (Unless they attack me or something)).

hi again... its me.

still says that my ip address has been flagged as unsafe by spamhaus.org/xbl when i try to log into your server

i use a kinda old laptop with wireless internet connection

is there any way i can solve this problem?

I don't think there is anything we can do but I will ask Diabloz

Name:
Rebun22

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?
Yes, played it on SSP and on a friends small server.

what is the purpose of a macerator?
It doubles the yield of the ores you mine by grinding the raw ore into dust. It can also grind other items to help with other things =P

Found it on the forums. Looks like a great server
:D

Others things i should know:
Been playing minecraft since late alpha, i enjoy building more industrial/modern structures then say medieval/castles.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons