Mods not working on Tekkit/Technic

x INSAN3 x

Question

Launcher Version: 1.0.1.3

Operating System: 32bit Windows Home Premium

Java Version: Java 6

Antivirus Program:

Description of Problem:

When i load up the technic launcher its fine, all the mods work in the other mods for minecraft on the technic launcher but when i go onto tekkit/technic the mods dont work, i cant craft any of the tekkit items or the map in the corner isnt showing and TooManyItems isnt working either and when i go to select mods on the technic launcher when it loads up tekkit, it doesnt do anything

Error Messages:

Error Log:

SOMEONE PLS HELP ME! I have been playing on a server for one day on the Technic Pack, but now it says I need like more than half of my mods! I have then all in Survival, but also I cant do anything except for Tekkit or Technic, and when I tried then other ones it says "Update Failed". I have tried lots of different things but it doesn't work please help me! Thank you! OK i'm sorry, this was my first day and I thought that's what your supposed to do! I'm sorry and this wont happen again OK? BTW next time say it a little nicer maybe? Also plus you emot-frogout.gif

:frogout:

SOMEONE PLS HELP ME! I have been playing on a server for one day on the Technic Pack, but now it says I need like more than half of my mods! I have then all in Survival, but also I cant do anything except for Tekkit or Technic, and when I tried then other ones it says "Update Failed". I have tried lots of different things but it doesn't work please help me! Thank you! OK i'm sorry, this was my first day and I thought that's what your supposed to do! I'm sorry and this wont happen again OK? BTW next time say it a little nicer maybe? Also plus you emot-frogout.gif