Mods not working on Tekkit/Technic

x INSAN3 x

Question

Launcher Version: 1.0.1.3

Operating System: 32bit Windows Home Premium

Java Version: Java 6

Antivirus Program:

Description of Problem:

When i load up the technic launcher its fine, all the mods work in the other mods for minecraft on the technic launcher but when i go onto tekkit/technic the mods dont work, i cant craft any of the tekkit items or the map in the corner isnt showing and TooManyItems isnt working either and when i go to select mods on the technic launcher when it loads up tekkit, it doesnt do anything

Error Messages:

Error Log:

I believe I am having the same problem. The game works and I can take items out of NEI, but I can't craft anything non-vanilla. Unfortunately I can't find a spoilers option as this is rather long, but here's my log:

-snip-

Actually it would seem this is a server bug for Tekkit (at least for me), as my friend has the same problem.

I believe I am having the same problem. The game works and I can take items out of NEI, but I can't craft anything non-vanilla. Unfortunately I can't find a spoilers option as this is rather long, but here's my log:

-snip-

Actually it would seem this is a server bug for Tekkit (at least for me), as my friend has the same problem.

i have the exact same problem! its not the version, ive tried that, maybe it will be fixed in the next version?

same thing is happening to my mac it won't even load 1 mod of the tekkit mod pack or even shows up in the TMI {too many items} or creative mode :/

a) It's not enough items, not too many items.

B) Have you tried nuking your .techniclauncher and reinstalling?

c) Have you ever heard of grammar?

go it feels good but one problem .... I go to single player out there Too Many Items classic block any mods I was just waiting for 2 hours?

It stops using the thingy on the whatsit? But now you can't hoohah on the jiggery-pokey!

See point a and c on my above post, then maybe I'll be able to help you.

I had a problem with NEI on Tekkit. The "r" and "u" functions worked fine, but the list and search bar was completely gone. I pressed "o" to no effect, deleted my cache several times, and couldn't seem to get the list back. (This is on a multiplayer Tekkit server where "recipe mode" is allowed. I seemed to be the only one there without the list and search bar, and I'd already done a number of attempts to fix it with help from one of the server moderators. After several tries, including uninstalling, and reinstalling the technic launcher, NEI still continued to malfunction in Tekkit alone. Can someone help?! It's preventing me from playing on my server!

I had a problem with NEI on Tekkit. The "r" and "u" functions worked fine, but the list and search bar was completely gone. I pressed "o" to no effect, deleted my cache several times, and couldn't seem to get the list back. (This is on a multiplayer Tekkit server where "recipe mode" is allowed. I seemed to be the only one there without the list and search bar, and I'd already done a number of attempts to fix it with help from one of the server moderators. After several tries, including uninstalling, and reinstalling the technic launcher, NEI still continued to malfunction in Tekkit alone. Can someone help?! It's preventing me from playing on my server!

Delete NEI.dat in your saves folder in appdata\.techniclauncher\tekkit\saves. It will make a new file when you next log in tekkit, and your saves will be unaffected.

Failing that, try changing your GUI size. Ccould be a resolution issue, especially if you set it to auto.

Im having the same problem as all of you i need assistence finding the NEI.dat in the .tekkitlauncher but i can find the .tekkitlauncher at all

Its in the Common Problems and Solutions thread stickied at the top of every goddamn page in the forums. Use it, thats what it there for.

EDIT: in fact, i put the location 3 posts above this one! hit start, type run, press enter, type %appdata%, hit enter, go to .techniclauncher, go to tekkit, go to saves.

:zombie: :flame:

Try that.

Threadjacker: Don't bother posting your own report. Metadata has nothing to do with the functioning of the mods. All it means is that the mod authors did not add a text file that describes what the mod does. Not having Metadata doesn't mean anything is broken.

SOMEONE PLS HELP ME! I have been playing on a server for one day on the Technic Pack, but now it says I need like more than half of my mods! I have then all in Survival, but also I cant do anything except for Tekkit or Technic, and when I tried then other ones it says "Update Failed". I have tried lots of different things but it doesn't work please help me! Thank you!

SOMEONE PLS HELP ME! I have been playing on a server for one day on the Technic Pack, but now it says I need like more than half of my mods! I have then all in Survival, but also I cant do anything except for Tekkit or Technic, and when I tried then other ones it says "Update Failed". I have tried lots of different things but it doesn't work please help me! Thank you!

Post your own bug report and don't threadjack this one.

:frogout: