MFE Broke?

sjele

I have a MFE setup to power my machines, i use a Lv-transformer to make the current 32 eu/t. Then my brother came and he wanted power so we tried to buff the power up agian to 128 eu/t, We usedcurrent that was already 32eu/t to make 128 eu/t, with the use of a lv-transformer. But then the MFE disided that it would not send any power out at all, (after we placed the 2nd lv-transformer) now we removed the 2nd transformer again, and it still wont send any power out. We use copper wire and it did work before i added the 2nd transformer, i have the same setup now as i did before and it still wont work

Check your dots are the right way around, make sure the MFE's redstone option is on none, and check your redstone signals on the transformers. (usualy this is caused by a redstone signal elsewhere effetcing the ranformer so it works in reverse).

Not sure why you would ever go 32->128->32 though. Conisder perhaps using 128 the entire way?

I am going to check the redstone now option now :) And we are both noobs at tekkit played it for 3 days that why 32-128-32 :P

I have 400000 Eu/t in the MFE

Problem fixed! :D

It was the redstone option.