Launcher loadbar, closes, reopens and no MC client?

JustSomeChick

So I hit play, and the little loadbar in the bottom of the Technic launcher loads, and then the launcher closes (all is well so far) but instead of the Minecraft client opens, the Technic launcher just opens again.

I have tried changing the setting to leaving the launcher open- which just makes it look like nothing is happening at all. 

This is the pastebin from the console when I try to load my modpack. If you can tell me where else to look for a crash report (i didn't find one anywhere)  then let me know and I will supply this too. http://pastebin.com/D8Pe3kdC

(I notice that there is a new icon for vanilla minecraft, did Technic update the launcher and screw it up? lol)

Thank you, in the future I will.

It turns out that, for whatever reason, it was just That modpack, and deleting / reinstalling the pack fixed the problem. I had been playing on it an hour before this occurred, so maybe when I left the game something saved wrong? I don't know. 

At any rate, it's fixed now, and may help others when they randomly run into this problem on a pack that worked previously.