how to do that items come when they requested?

erniuss

Hey,basically dont even know how to write a topic but the thing is.. is a possible to do in tekkit like  for example i can say i put steam dynamo and 2 blocks away i put chest ..and what i want to do that when steam dynamo is empty the coal gonna come from chest to stean dynamo.. i know i could use hooper but  i want different way for something else to use..

Well there are several ways to achieve your goal. You can use Itemducts with a pneumatic servo at the sending end of the pipe system (beside the chest). You can also use an Export Bus if you have a basic ME System up from Applied Energistics. You can try messing with the pipes from ExtraUtilities. The Itemducts and ExtraUtilities pipes are probably the best route for you as it seems you are just starting out and have few resources. The Itemduct route is typically the choice for most people, but you need to check the itemduct system every now and then as if you put several stacks of coal in the chest at once, it will more than likely clog the system and stop it from working.

Hope this helps

Well there are several ways to achieve your goal. You can use Itemducts with a pneumatic servo at the sending end of the pipe system (beside the chest). You can also use an Export Bus if you have a basic ME System up from Applied Energistics. You can try messing with the pipes from ExtraUtilities. The Itemducts and ExtraUtilities pipes are probably the best route for you as it seems you are just starting out and have few resources. The Itemduct route is typically the choice for most people, but you need to check the itemduct system every now and then as if you put several stacks of coal in the chest at once, it will more than likely clog the system and stop it from working.

Hope this helps

Thanks you :)