Mods Don't Load

Supetor

Question

I built a simple skyblock modpack. I played it with forge through the vanilla launcher and it worked just fine, however when I downloaded it to the technic launcher it loaded the vanilla game, but not the mods. I checked the .technic mods folder and all of my mods appear to be properly installed, however when I click play, the game loads and there is no forge information in the bottom left corner, and there is no mods button on the home screen.

I was playing around with making a simple modpack a few years ago and I seem to remember having the same problem. The vanilla game loaded but the mods wouldn't, even though they were installed in the correct folder.

Pack Name: Supetorus 1.0.0

URL: http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/supetorus-100

6 answers to this question

Okay, I did that, but now the pack won't load at all. I click play, a bunch of text runs through the console so I know something is happening, but then it never brings up the minecraft window. Nothing changes. I have tried clicking the play button a few times and it still doesn't change. I remember this also happened when I was creating a modpack my previous time I mentioned.

I updated the java (I also got windows 10 not that I think that affects anything) and I had to update the technic launcher. I guess I had an old one. The game launched and all the mods loaded. However the auto sieve and auto hammer still don't exist. Also I have the config option set so new chunks are empty from ex nihilo but there is still bedrock in the nether. However I would imagine that has to do with the mod itself, not with the modpack. Unless there is a mod that forces the bedrock to generate.

Thanks for the help with my initial problems. If anybody has a fix for the auto sieve and hammer let me know.