[3.1.2] Mcraftworlds Tekkit Server [PVE/Skills/GP/Economy/EE Enabled/Most unbanned items!]

BaileyJay

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trans tablet is disabled. Trans tablet is the fundamental part of EE.

You have not played Tekkit online enough. Maybe you have single player.

SMP Tekkit has a nasty dupe bug and bypass banned items bug with transmutation tablets.

You won't hardly find it on any SMP servers.

You honestly think I want something disabled? No, but we can't have people running around blowing up spawn because of trans tablet bypassing banned items.

Look, only advice I can give you.

Go make your own server, see what happens.

On a side note, If you think Transmutation Tablets are fundamental part of EE, you have not used EE enough.

Also I would like to bring to everyones attention a very good mod in tekkit called MFFS. If you complain about people getting in your house simply put up a forcefield then no-one can get in.

You also have to consider how much time it takes to gather the required materials to make the components and the amount of power to run a force field 24/7.

The admins are In America. It's actually 1:30am In the morning, they're sleeping.

There Is one mod on filled up to his fucking eyes. Sadly, finding good mods Is not easy.

Honestly, at the end of the day. It's your fault, you let those people into your town. We the staff, did not.

Don't blame your mistakes on us.

No not that. The fact you would help us repair a town of 36plus people. Admin/Mod/Owner usaully help the people out when somehow someone goes into a protected town and takes everything we work so hard to make. then a admin town gets hit and u guys are like its w.e

You also have not been on the forums.

( This Is common, people don't care )

If you're In so much distress and the world Is falling apart around you. Post here.

http://mcraftworlds.net/index.php?forums/report-a-player-or-an-incident.16/

It's not hard.

It was not my town. I was in Playtime881 and /warp house which is run by DistrictUnknown. Which is a ploted town.

Im in the usa too. Dylanf said hes knew and doesnt know what to do. Daynal said that hawk eye is to shity to see who did it.

Pete_Steel said he wont help unless i pay real money.

We looked into it that already with Shepdog and Cookiemonster823. We already said once what happened. Fishballdan actually spent 2 hours finding what happened.

Someone ran around turned on all the machines in that around causing them to blow up..

There Is nothing we can do about that.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons