- 0
Can't join any servers.
-
Similar Content
-
- 0 replies
- 2757 views
-
Tekkit Classic Server! DragonCraftMC [Factions] [Survival] [CreativePlots] [Anarchy]
By Grexxity,
- server
- tekkit classic
- (and 3 more)
- 0 replies
- 3858 views
-
- 1 reply
- 5942 views
-
- 3 replies
- 4515 views
-
- 1 reply
- 3105 views
-
Question
Austrian Ice
I can't join any servers on any mod pack on the technic launcher. It says "Failed IDÂ authentication" or something or "timed out". My ram java and firewall are fine, I've tried reinstalling the launcher and mod packs, and I can join servers on my vanilla launcher servers. I've tried three servers on three different mod packs and the same thing keeps happening!
0 answers to this question
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.