Let's Play Blightfall! (Official Pack Version)

DoctorDharok

Hey there, Let's Play Pavillion! With the official release of Blightfall as an official Technic modpack, I've decided to start a Let's Play series exploring this awesome Questing modpack.

[EDIT: This video has been featured on the official Minecraft forums topic for Blightfall by Talonos, the modpack creator. Hopefully you like the video as much as he did :D WOOT!]

This modpack is great fun, but I must warn you: Chances are, you will want to play for hours once you get started! Do not play unless you are ready to be completely immersed in an engaging adventure in which you (and your friends, if you choose) are on a mission to investigate the source of a "purple biomass" which has tainted (or blighted, if you prefer) the land which your ship, The Jaded, seeks to colonize; your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to wipe this blight from the map to prepare the planet for colonization.

Here's the teaser text from the Youtube Description:

"On a planet blighted by taint, can you take back the landscape and prepare it for colonization? The concept of this modpack is to explore a planet completely overcome by Tainted Lands from Thaumcraft, complete with a massive pre-generated map with Custom NPCs and hidden treasures along with Quests. Let's travel to the Goldilocks region of space and attempt to colonize this terrain and beat back the taint using custom mods developed by the mod pack authors. Use Thaumaturgy, Blood Magic, even Technology to slow and reverse the spread of Taint. Join me on this adventure and together we can save this planet and ensure a future for our colonists."

Edited by DoctorDharok