Plan for 1.3?

"Plan? Ain't no plan!"

It depends on what the rest of the modding community decides to do, really. Some of the major mods might decide to skip 1.3 entirely and just wait for the modding API in 1.4, in which case there might not be any point in bothering to release a Tekkit that's missing major chunks. Or maybe we'll get a flood of ported SSP mods that can be included now. Who knows.

Yes I guess so. I was wondering if they are going to put a message saying they are aware it exists and are working on it.

You might as well ask for an ETA. Don't, seriously. The modders have to update the mods before the Technic team can even think about updating, and that's not going to happen for at least a month, if past conditions follow, probably much longer due to the SSP/SMP integration.

You might as well ask for an ETA. Don't, seriously. The modders have to update the mods before the Technic team can even think about updating, and that's not going to happen for at least a month, if past conditions follow, probably much longer due to the SSP/SMP integration.

I didn't see him asking anything bad. But the technic/tekkit team seems to lead the charge now in the modding community now. They seem to know what's going on and what the rest of the modders are doing. Just asking for a little insight if we should just wait for 1.4 or go balls to the wall on 1.3 would be helpful.

Ah. Well, then I think he asked from the wrong perspective, since it didn't sound like he was a modder. It sounded to me like he wanted to know whether they'd started on a new mod pack or not. This isn't really the right place to ask anyway - I'd think a question like this would be directed more at sct or Kaker than anyone, not on the forum.

I tested 1.3 pre-release yesterday and I can say it's bugged. It will most likely take a long time before Tekkit will update. Personally, I don't expect the Technic team will update for this buggy release. It will be possibly a few months before the next update.