Multi-player question

Sh4dowBullseye

actually I did read the rules for 1 and for 2 all i am looking for is a manual patch THAT'S IT

Just forget this whole threat because I am done on this website, where all people seem to know how to do is make digs and insults and No I didn't lay into Gennah i laid into the people of the site it wasn't directed at Gennah so please get over yourself.

actually I did read the rules for 1 and for 2 all i am looking for is a manual patch THAT'S IT

As far as I know a manual patch doesn't exist. You should be able to change your build by:

1. Opening the Launcher

2. Clicking "Options"

3. Clicking on the manual build select button

4. Choosing Tekkit 3.1.1

You really didn't, or you would have known where to post. Among other things.

There are no manual patches. Everything is done through the launcher, and, as people have been trying to tell you for most of this thread, The setting you have to tweak to get the latest tekkit client is in the launcher. Again, this you would have known if you'd read the stickied post in the tekkit bug board. Now I don't normally do this, as I think it's pretty easy to go find a thread yourself, but since you're having problems, I'll give you a link.

http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/must-have-forge-build-136-error.16750/

You really didn't, or you would have known where to post. Among other things.

There are no manual patches. Everything is done through the launcher, and, as people have been trying to tell you for most of this thread, The setting you have to tweak to get the latest tekkit client is in the launcher. Again, this you would have known if you'd read the stickied post in the tekkit bug board. Now I don't normally do this, as I think it's pretty easy to go find a thread yourself, but since you're having problems, I'll give you a link.

http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/must-have-forge-build-136-error.16750/

obviously you haven't noticed that I have the right server client but my LAUNCHER CLIENT is still 3.0.3 I have said this before so no going to that thread wouldn't help because if there isn't a manual patch then there is no way I can connect and I have looked in the launcher repeatedly i will link a darn picture if you want and for the record from here on out I will make sure that a thread such as this one makes it to the "Right location" sense all people know how to do is cry about it.

obviously you haven't noticed that I have the right server client but my LAUNCHER CLIENT is still 3.0.3 I have said this before so no going to that thread wouldn't help because if there isn't a manual patch then there is no way I can connect and I have looked in the launcher repeatedly i will link a darn picture if you want and for the record from here on out I will make sure that a thread such as this one makes it to the "Right location" sense all people know how to do is cry about it.

I'm not sure I follow anymore, you want your client to match the server yeah? We just gave you the steps to update your "LAUNCHER CLIENT" to 3.1.1

*actually you should probably just go ahead and link an image

Obviously, you didn't notice that the thread I linked describes exactly how to do what you're asking. I really can't believe I'm doing this, but I am now going to quote the directions in the thread I just linked, which has also been given to you by several people in this thread who are probably being too nice for their own good.

To select 3.1.1 (the latest):

With Tekkit selected click Options and select Manual Build Selection, then choose 3.1.1| 1.2.5|Latest.

The reason for this is because when we update Tekkit we can't just dump the update across the board yet because we'd break the game for anyone that plays on a server. We usually give Tekkit a week for the server operators to get their servers updated before we push the latest Tekkit client to Recommended.

This series of steps will give you the latest tekkit client build. That's what it tells you how to do in that thread. If you refuse to believe that answers your question at this point, I really don't think I'll be putting any more effort into this thread, as it is 5:00 here as well.

Edit: Heh, yeah, Gennah got it. I take too long to type.