It's a new day, new map, new technic...

Lothos

Since we have the new update what is everyone planning to do today? I'm starting anew once again. I was just starting in on learning the real workings of the EE mod too :(

Are you/do you take the same starting approach? Macerator, extractor, compressor, e-furnace, generator and then proceed to whatever?

I normally start out with a house of manure (dirt) and then I role play myself going from Crusoe to Steve Jobs's future self. I usually mine until I have a few chestfulls of everything and then I start with tier2 stuff immediately. :)

so I gave up on finding a decent map about 15 redo's later. I've wandered and wandered on countless maps and not one npc village let alone a millenaire village. I checked my modloader and its telling me millenaire and better dungeons have both loaded but i have yet to see any sign of them in game.

So far, oil is much more scarce now for some odd reason. And there's alot more artic generating and less desert.

130 views and nobody else is fiddling?

well, it doesn't bother me that much either as I had been fiddling in ssp tekkit trying out various things waiting on my isp fixing something. I had only just started on technic last week and finally built my first antimatter relay so :/