If I may be so bold...

Lothos

heh, speaking of dragons...the END isn't even anywhere NEAR as tough/dangerous as it should be really. I mean if anything I'm more scared of the nether than the end.

The End? What is this? Oh yeah, that's how was named the empty space I nuked to death so I could have a nice, dark void to make an interstellar space station. I have to admit the Enderman hardly put up a fight against my mining laser.

Remember Notch said "if I can't beat Enderman than its too easy". He must be terrible at the game, I mean all you need to do is hack away at their knees. I would love to see a difficult Enderman, if you were to accidentally to look directly at an Enderman, you would know that nothing can save you.

Why IS Thaumcraft in the technic pack? It's more a magical mod, and so is Mystcraft (which I have no idea how to even start there..)

Thaumcraft is plenty technical, all kinds of interesting machines and you have to research almost everything. Equivalent Exchange is the one you should be asking about, that one makes no sense in a technic pack (though nova catalysts are pretty nice explosives)

Dont really get how this is the case unless you really take the piss and build a quarry over the dungeon or just tunnel around the mobs and traps. If you actually play the dungeon I find its pretty difficult even in enchanted diamond armour. I really like the mod it gives the player something to do other than building for the sake of building and the rewards are worth it unless you're using EE.

I walk in with basic leather armour and an iron sword. 1 hour later, I have 64 diamonds and 64 iron blocks.

If that isn't OP, I don't know what is.

Remember Notch said "if I can't beat Enderman than its too easy". He must be terrible at the game, I mean all you need to do is hack away at their knees. I would love to see a difficult Enderman, if you were to accidentally to look directly at an Enderman, you would know that nothing can save you.

FYI, he said that about the Ender *Dragon*, not the Endermen themselves. And with vanilla kit that dragon is a right bastard to kill...

There's a config file to tweak loot drops. IMO if the tekkit team is going to include mods in their pack, they should tweak it right.

This is usually the kind of thing handled by a community, or the original mod author. It might be a good idea for someone to add some of the other mods valuable blocks to it and see if we can get a community config file going. Balancing that kinda thing takes a long while.

FYI, he said that about the Ender *Dragon*, not the Endermen themselves. And with vanilla kit that dragon is a right bastard to kill...

Oh you're right too, but I still think Endermen are too easy to beat, perhaps they should tweak the damage like they did for creepers in 1.3, easier in easy mode, lethal in hard difficulty.