Rushfeather

Blightfall crashes after joining a single player game or server

Question

Hi,

I simply cannot join in to a server game at all, I don't even get to see anything but the initialisation. For the servers the best I've been able to do is stay in for about 2-3 minutes before everything crashed. Even before it crashed, it was clearly having many issues.

My blightfall game never seems to work properly. I've tried all I could think of, I'm currently on the latest java version, both the technic launcher and blightfall are fresh installs too. I've tried with 2GB and 4 GB ram and it makes no difference, I've tried more than that too, but still the same.

I would like some help finding a way to resolve this issue. (Side note that the issue seems to occur with all modded modpacks from the technic launcher.)

This is the last crash log I've got from it:

http://paste.ubuntu.com/12334996/

Mod edit: log moved to paste.ubuntu.com

Edited by bochen415
User did not read the rules

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Leresor
      so I was just spawning minions with the staff, when the game crashed. This happens sometimes and I didnt think too much and wanted to load my world again, but it was gone. is there any way to restore the world?
    • By ErkSterk
      So basically, I am running into really strange rendering issues such as in the video i linked below
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0wqhXuOikM
      This is one of many cases I have had of this specific render error, I have had these appear randomly across the map both moving and static. Also many chests render invisible at some times and mobs can become a combination of different textures such as in the photo i attatched with the alchemy chest. The textures also sometimes change while playing, normally when i cross chunks.
      Also typing commands, softlocks the game inside the chatbar only way to make it close is by minimizing the game and maximizing it again or when your player get pushed or teleported..
      I also would like to point out that this issue does not appear in other modpacks than classic.
      Tried both openjdk 7 and openjdk 8, both got the same issues but with jdk7 the effects are not as bad.
      Someone got the fix for this or know where to start looking?

OS Manjaro Linux, latest build with KDE.

• By ShrillBear
      So as the title says, i had a lot of problem with this server over the past weeks. There were many problems
      First of all, lags. Lots of them. I thought it might be because of Recurrent Komplex (because a lot of times the log said that the mod causes cascading worldgen lag).
      So i removed it. Than i also removed mystcraft because some times it also had the same messages in the log.

But the server still lags and crashes.
      I often get kicked with the message fatal error, the connection was terminated or something like that.
      It also takes way long the modpack to load. (1.12.2, custom modpack with around  115 mods)

My specs:
      i5-4440
      750-TI
      16 Gb DDR3 (6 Gb for server, and 6 for the launcher, ridiculous.)

https://pastebin.com/5kA748PK

• By sanik0010
      I installed the Final Stand modpack and its in my .technic folder but after it downloads there is no open button, it just says install. I tried doing that but nothing changed.
    • By ShrillBear
      Hi.
      I need your technical support again guys.
      I thought i finally solved this a few days ago when i posted my first post due to now solved issues.

1.)So as the title mentions it, the server is not crashing but instead it disconnects me from it. When this happens it says that there is a problem with MO creatures mod. (also it says that there is a problem with Tektopia when i enter the server, but of course i get disconnected after a few seconds).
      (also i removed stelar sky from the mods list)

2.)My friend can't connect to the server for some reason, but i did the port forwarding and hamachi network too. (sadly it seems that i must host the server and it's a hard task, because apparently 16GB of ram is not enough. i mean 6 GB is for the server and 5 is for the launcher ).

https://paste.dimdev.org/duhifayave.mccrash

I appreciate your help!