[discussion] Should dogs get married?

EduardoTA

No way, Dogs shouldn't be allow to marry. No responsibility at all!

Typical speciest attitude. You probably also think all dogs have done time in the pound, their favorite foods are bones and kibble, and they'll do anything for a doggy treat.

Scooby Doo set canine rights back 50 years...

Typical speciest attitude. You probably also think all dogs have done time in the pound, their favorite foods are bones and kibble, and they'll do anything for a doggy treat.

Scooby Doo set canine rights back 50 years...

I know right. Some of my best friends are dogs. They have never been to the pound, they volunteer at the local fire station, some are even employed the the local police, and they don't chase cars or their own tail. It is wrong how the media portrays them, say they thing beggin' strips are actual bacon and that all the smaller ones are ritzy and only eat premium wet dog food. Then there are all those news stories about the few bad ones that go an bite a human, then suddenly everyone is scared of them and what then banished from the city, fearing that they might to something to the children.

It is just sickening and I find it beyond repulsive that speciest like EpicAppleSauce would perpetuate such stereotypes as they are not responsible, one of my dog friends works 2 jobs in order to give his 5 puppies the future they deserve, now tell me how that is irresponsible.

I know right. Some of my best friends are dogs. They have never been to the pound, they volunteer at the local fire station, some are even employed the the local police, and they don't chase cars or their own tail. It is wrong how the media portrays them, say they thing beggin' strips are actual bacon and that all the smaller ones are ritzy and only eat premium wet dog food. Then there are all those news stories about the few bad ones that go an bite a human, then suddenly everyone is scared of them and what then banished from the city, fearing that they might to something to the children.

It is just sickening and I find it beyond repulsive that speciest like EpicAppleSauce would perpetuate such stereotypes as they are not responsible, one of my dog friends works 2 jobs in order to give his 5 puppies the future they deserve, now tell me how that is irresponsible.

Well er I did get attacked by a dog , but that doesn't mean you need to hate ALL dogs , they're just like people , good and bad, selfish, and selfless.

Well er I did get attacked by a dog , but that doesn't mean you need to hate ALL dogs , they're just like people , good and bad, selfish, and selfless.

100% true story. When I was quite young a dog tore half my face off. Had to have it sewn back on at the hospital. I don't have any hard feelings towards dogs in general. If I can overcome something like that and not condemn an entire species on the actions of one, then surly no one has any right to do so.

DOG MARRIAGE LEGAL 2012!!!!!

100% true story. When I was quite young a dog tore half my face off. Had to have it sewn back on at the hospital. I don't have any hard feelings towards dogs in general. If I can overcome something like that and not condemn an entire species on the actions of one, then surly no one has any right to do so.

DOG MARRIAGE LEGAL 2012!!!!!

Poor doggies, they only get to stay married for one year...