[3.1.2]GFgaming Tekkit server [PvP/PvE][60 slots][Open][Unique Ranks][Little disabled][Anti-Grief]

Blackie_life

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blackie these ppl who got banned, atleast try to see if they could be right, and if it seems if they are right, don't ban them.

Bad grammar**

I do, If it wasn't me that ban them I check who did and check out the damage they did to see if their lying about it or if it wasn't that big of a grief

My ingame name is Hansi27. When i logged in today my house was partially destroyed. My MFSU,MV tranformer advanced macerator,compressor,exctractor all were gone. All my tanks of oil were gone. My oil rig no sign of it there. All my pipes and and pneumatic tubes were gone. A part of my house was dissapeared too.

You are right, I saw ur house, looked at it, and thats one great shack you've got there.

I do, If it wasn't me that ban them I check who did and check out the damage they did to see if their lying about it or if it wasn't that big of a grief

Yep you do, but i'm not referring about these -why'd i get banned post- but im referring to the past.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons