[3.1.2]GFgaming Tekkit server [PvP/PvE][60 slots][Open][Unique Ranks][Little disabled][Anti-Grief]

Blackie_life

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blackielife I just realized you banned for a false reason. Banned: Griefing, although i never griefed, lemme explain. If by using a ring (which you don't know of) to place snow at spawn that is not griefing that is building, on someone elses place or not it's not in the rules I can't do that, moving on. You might say: the water you changed into ice griefer, let me tell you he doesn't own the water he owns the source block which flowed some more water which he doesn't own, me changing in doesn't mean I'm griefing, unless Water is a player who created water. Also what to my surprize that blackielife hasn't responded to the arguement which does prove he cannot pull off a successful arguement.

blackielife I just realized you banned for a false reason. Banned: Griefing, although i never griefed, lemme explain. If by using a ring (which you don't know of) to place snow at spawn that is not griefing that is building, on someone elses place or not it's not in the rules I can't do that, moving on. You might say: the water you changed into ice griefer, let me tell you he doesn't own the water he owns the source block which flowed some more water which he doesn't own, me changing in doesn't mean I'm griefing, unless Water is a player who created water. Also what to my surprize that blackielife hasn't responded to the arguement which does prove he cannot pull off a successful arguement.

Or because you have horrible grammer?

I can't even read what your saying

Good point.....I better keep my what I made. I just finished a bunch of flowers and a HV array.

Yeah...I just made 70 glass fibre cables and 3 mfsus. I was in the proccess of making some jacketed wire. I better not have lost all my work. MFSU's take FOREVER to make.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons