[3.1.2]GFgaming Tekkit server [PvP/PvE][60 slots][Open][Unique Ranks][Little disabled][Anti-Grief]

Blackie_life

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I think the info has probably already been passed on, but I guess today someone did some major griefing around the map. According to fr33zz0 the damage can not be rolled back locally because it was done with an EE item. I'm not sure exactly when the damage was done, but it was between 3:30pm and 8:00pm pacific time. If it isn;t possible to do local rollbacks, maybe rollback the world. I'm sure there are more people who haven't logged in yet that got griefed. I know some people will complain about thier most recent builds getting rolled-back, but you would be costing them only a few hours of work, whereas anyone that got griefed has been set back much more. I personally had about 30 hours invested since the map reset, and now everything is gone except a few items in my inventory. I've included a screenshot of my previous build area. for reference, it is about 80x80, with the center hole blasted down to bedrock.

Admin was unable to rollback the damage, but handsomely reimbursed me to get started again! Thanks Blackie!

rwp5y1.jpg

Lawl who can expect what happens when u make a dumb mistake losing me.

Hi, I think the info has probably already been passed on, but I guess today someone did some major griefing around the map. According to fr33zz0 the damage can not be rolled back locally because it was done with an EE item. I'm not sure exactly when the damage was done, but it was between 3:30pm and 8:00pm pacific time. If it isn;t possible to do local rollbacks, maybe rollback the world. I'm sure there are more people who haven't logged in yet that got griefed. I know some people will complain about thier most recent builds getting rolled-back, but you would be costing them only a few hours of work, whereas anyone that got griefed has been set back much more. I personally had about 30 hours invested since the map reset, and now everything is gone except a few items in my inventory. I've included a screenshot of my previous build area. for reference, it is about 80x80, with the center hole blasted down to bedrock.rwp5y1.jpg

This is what you can expect when you act like an idiot

I did not have any spelling/grammer mistakes and this is my comeback? Seriously? If you can't read then go get some glasses. I mean come on! Throw something at least worth it at me!

Actually, your post "explaining" yourself was full of bad grammar, as well as no logic. "I only put the ice there, not the flowing water" everybody knows ice=spring=flowing water so you are responsible. Building random junk in somebody else's house is considered griefing on its own, so even that's against the rules.

Griefing is the ruining of buildings, not the destruction of them, so adding random junk counts.

Besides, blaming a bomb on the victim isn't netting you any points.

Blacki! Please help! It's been some time since I got banned and nobody has even looked into it! (except oi but I didn't get a feedback and he seemed to be banned) I got banned for turning a few of dirt into sand but after that since it's sand I fell to my death loosing my philosopher stone so I posted a ticket to ask for help to place back the dirt!

But later a mod came and banned alexthecreeper (for some reason) than me! I havenet even punch a spider! I think it's a bit too cruel to ban a person for turning 9 dirt into sand. PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS!

Blacki! Please help! It's been some time since I got banned and nobody has even looked into it! (except oi but I didn't get a feedback and he seemed to be banned) I got banned for turning a few of dirt into sand but after that since it's sand I fell to my death loosing my philosopher stone so I posted a ticket to ask for help to place back the dirt!

But later a mod came and banned alexthecreeper (for some reason) than me! I havenet even punch a spider! I think it's a bit too cruel to ban a person for turning 9 dirt into sand. PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS!

You turned all the grass at spawn into sand not just a couple of pieces.....

Blackie plz get online i believe u are only ones who can rollback chests i was robbed 3 double chests empty and i will make a ticket once u get online. i belive my chests were locked,

i think redstone engines were used to pump items out of chest

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons