[3.1.2]GFgaming Tekkit server [PvP/PvE][60 slots][Open][Unique Ranks][Little disabled][Anti-Grief]

Blackie_life

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, I doubt Scragg would want to lose all his crap again. Something definitely is causing an issue it seems since it hasnt come back up as fast as normal. Or they are taking time to review/fix things maybe I dunno. I know my lag as gotten terrible from a couple days ago. I was 20 TPS 2 days ago, now im at like 8/9 TPS :(

lol, I doubt Scragg would want to lose all his crap again. Something definitely is causing an issue it seems since it hasnt come back up as fast as normal. Or they are taking time to review/fix things maybe I dunno. I know my lag as gotten terrible from a couple days ago. I was 20 TPS 2 days ago, now im at like 8/9 TPS :(

its probably cause they are making people make emc farms witch can fuck a server pretty badly

Wonder if they just made you make one and demo it, then you could just make MK3 Flowers instead to reduce load *shrug* regardless a lot of tekkit is about automation, so the EMC farms are only a small part. Solar Array Factories, and what not have a lot more going on generally.

Wonder if they just made you make one and demo it, then you could just make MK3 Flowers instead to reduce load *shrug* regardless a lot of tekkit is about automation, so the EMC farms are only a small part. Solar Array Factories, and what not have a lot more going on generally.

yeah but if you mess up a dark room you can crash a 5GB server I have done it

There was a tekkit bug that crashed the server. The specific bug has been located, and a solution has also been found. They are in the process of fixing the bug right now.

brownie points and a golden shower* to me for finding the solution.

*may or may not contain real gold.

This server needs a facebook page.

Or a twitter page.

Or something they can update easily to say it's down so people don't fill up the thread hereT.T

please be twitter please be twitter *facebook page* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :P

There was a tekkit bug that crashed the server. The specific bug has been located, and a solution has also been found. They are in the process of fixing the bug right now.

brownie points and a golden shower* to me for finding the solution.

*may or may not contain real gold.

erm... I'd phrase golden shower as something else, it has a different meaning you know

also what was the bug?

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons