[3.1.2]GFgaming Tekkit server [PvP/PvE][60 slots][Open][Unique Ranks][Little disabled][Anti-Grief]

Blackie_life

Anyone know what's causing the odd lag on the server today? I'm sure the admins are working on it already, but I'm curious. :) All the machines basically operate at 10% efficiency (but normal furnaces seem fine) and there's pretty bad lag when trying to pick up loot. Real weird.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The title of this thread is a little misleading by the way, the "Nothing disabled" bit is what I mean. Theres plenty disabled! I don't generally disagree with the items banned, theres good reason, but to say in the title nothing is banned? I call shenanigans!!

The title of this thread is a little misleading by the way, the "Nothing disabled" bit is what I mean. Theres plenty disabled! I don't generally disagree with the items banned, theres good reason, but to say in the title nothing is banned? I call shenanigans!!

It says nothing "disabled" Mods wise nothing to do with items ban for the lower ranks

You were jailed by RPG for being disrespectful towards the staff because RPG recommended using RP pipes so your reactor wouldn't overflow.

yeah but I didn't want to use RP and I lost all my items in jail that system needs a fix

blackie the only tree house i know of is the giant tree next to Sir's factory and last time i checked it was protected... anyways please check it again because i can assure you i didnt grief anyone :l and btw i dont know if this will help but the last things i built were at my house and in geezuz's mall (i did the giant picture of him on the wall).

so apparently you thought i griefed someone but i didnt

what i think happened is you got mad at me for standing up to you about saying that (while you and several 'mods' were on) the response time for today was sucky and response falls alot

and then banned me for griefing

all in all imo this server has a good idea going but needs more staff or you need to not have every one working on the same project and leave 1-2 mods (not counting yourself) covering the tickets at all times

Anyone know what's causing the odd lag on the server today? I'm sure the admins are working on it already, but I'm curious. :) All the machines basically operate at 10% efficiency (but normal furnaces seem fine) and there's pretty bad lag when trying to pick up loot. Real weird.

its because there have been so many people mass producing machines and leaving them on :l if people turned them off when they left the lag would decrease by a lot :)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons