[3.1.2]GFgaming Tekkit server [PvP/PvE][60 slots][Open][Unique Ranks][Little disabled][Anti-Grief]

Blackie_life

EVERYONE POSTING ON HERE ABOUT A BAN APPEAL, STFU MEN AND WOMEN!!! The original post SPECIFICALLY says to PM blackie, not spam the frikkin post!! I know there are problems with this server, but they haven't been around very long. Give them a while to get everything fixed. I like this server a lot, and if blackie closes it because of some ignorant, hot-headed punks keep harassing him about the "errors in judgement" that "he" made, I'm gonna be pissed. Not very often is it that blackie bans someone himself, and when he does, there is a legitimate reason as to why. Please stop whining about your own stupidity on here!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As of me posting this there are no admins on the server to assist with my issue. Due to the change in rankings I have lost a significant amount of items. I lost my Quantum Helmet after taking it off to charge. I lost my four alchemy bags (light blue, white, yellow, and red) and six Energy Condensors when I used my crafting table. I submitted a ticket about it on the server but the only person on tho review it was fr33zz0, who told me there was nothing he could do.

All those items are banned for your rank. Just roll with it.

I should at least be able to use my alchemy bags to get my items back. I was in the process of moving my base and was storing the majority of my crap in the alchemy bags. As for my other stuff, I should be able to get it back once I am of the proper rank.

well this is really unfair. yesterday i worked my ass off to get enough dm for a swift wolf ring thing. then i come on today and it gets removed from my inventory. it wasnt banned yesterday when i made it and it still doesnt say its banned at spawn. thats just appalling and unfair, how would anyone even know if it was banned if theres no sign!

well this is really unfair. yesterday i worked my ass off to get enough dm for a swift wolf ring thing. then i come on today and it gets removed from my inventory. it wasnt banned yesterday when i made it and it still doesnt say its banned at spawn. thats just appalling and unfair, how would anyone even know if it was banned if theres no sign!

The ring isn't ban.....

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons