[3.1.2]GFgaming Tekkit server [PvP/PvE][60 slots][Open][Unique Ranks][Little disabled][Anti-Grief]

Blackie_life

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blackie can you clarify something for me please?

To get a property or area protected, do you now have to buy the ore as stated in the spawn area exclusively, and a mod can/will no longer do it for you? Or is this just an option for those who are on when there isn't a mod?

I hope it is the second as the ore is expensive and earning in game currency is painfully slow.

Also, if you DO "self protect" so to speak, does it go from bed rock to sky? I await your response eagerly!

Blackie can you clarify something for me please?

To get a property or area protected, do you now have to buy the ore as stated in the spawn area exclusively, and a mod can/will no longer do it for you? Or is this just an option for those who are on when there isn't a mod?

I hope it is the second as the ore is expensive and earning in game currency is painfully slow.

Also, if you DO "self protect" so to speak, does it go from bed rock to sky? I await your response eagerly!

Working on the money system to make it easier to get money.

I told mods to not do it because it would cut down the tickets opened and would really help us.

It goes bedrock to sky

Working on the money system to make it easier to get money.

I told mods to not do it because it would cut down the tickets opened and would really help us.

It goes bedrock to sky

Thanks for taking the time to reply Blackie it is appreciated.

I do hope you make raising $$$ a little easier, as currently, to get the best protection we would need to kill goodness knows how many npc's. I killed two creepers, 3 skeletons, a spider and 4 zombies. I made just over $4.

I think the idea is a good one, and will free up mods but at the moment until it is balanced better to not offer protection from them is a bit harsh.

Also, can you clarify, anything protected prior to this change is still protected? Like my house?

Thanks for taking the time to reply Blackie it is appreciated.

I do hope you make raising $$$ a little easier, as currently, to get the best protection we would need to kill goodness knows how many npc's. I killed two creepers, 3 skeletons, a spider and 4 zombies. I made just over $4.

I think the idea is a good one, and will free up mods but at the moment until it is balanced better to not offer protection from them is a bit harsh.

Also, can you clarify, anything protected prior to this change is still protected? Like my house?

The money gained from killing mobs was fixed and you earn way more now.

All the old protection is still there.

The money gained from killing mobs was fixed and you earn way more now.

All the old protection is still there.

Brilliant, it is much better. I killed a creeper and got about $300 which is a lot fairer!

By the way, if you buy the ore for protecting is it a one use only? Or can it be re-used? And once removed does this undo the protection?

if i try to login to the server it says i am banned because of greifing :( i didn''t greif (Why would i greif my own home?)

i saw we were greifed by i yhink some person called moudyhouthakker... so i ritten some signs that say we are moved to an other place.

i had to go to scool so i couldn't say something about it erlier..

could you please unban me?!

my username is kekie6

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons