[3.1.2]GFgaming Tekkit server [PvP/PvE][60 slots][Open][Unique Ranks][Little disabled][Anti-Grief]

Blackie_life

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah thank goodness I thought I was the only one to have issues with it, I think they might be doing an update or something right now.
if its an update, i would prefer a reset. honestly i dont see hte point on continuing with hte current world. its amazing and good. but there are alot of issues with previously griefed/ abandoned buildings lying around and tony ould be a nice installment. also seeing as the vote for reset and towny is wining be a fair margin,(last time i checked) an update before the reset would be pointless.(unless it is a technology based update to increase performance and reduce any lag) can't wait for update... hope it goes through. can wai to get back on hte server

Why the fuck have i been banned for griefing. I never griefed anything. I loved this server so much and in my opinion the best tekkit server around. My day has been ruined cause i've been banned now. At the very least show me what i griefed? and if i understand what i griefed i will agree to my ban

please can i be unbanned i will from now on take full responsibility for my account i just want to play with my friedns and we had a good place set up on this server and we like this server please unban CJWyatt, if i do anything wrong i will accept it and move on but this was not me and i want to get back to playing on GFgaming because i really like it

please can i be unbanned i will from now on take full responsibility for my account i just want to play with my friedns and we had a good place set up on this server and we like this server please unban CJWyatt, if i do anything wrong i will accept it and move on but this was not me and i want to get back to playing on GFgaming because i really like it

Please register at the forums : http://gfgaming.org/forum/index.php

There is a specific section for ban appeals.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons