[3.1.2]GFgaming Tekkit server [PvP/PvE][60 slots][Open][Unique Ranks][Little disabled][Anti-Grief]

Blackie_life

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, this is bad. The server went down for no reason and is not coming back up for some reason also. The details are very sketchy atm, so "bear" with us. We will get this problem solved as soon as possible. That is all.

Blackie, can I request you reconsider how hard you swing the banhammer, especially when it comes the players that have been on the server for a long time. I can understand players joining then greifing from day 1, but me and a friend have been on the server for several months, and stayed through the world reset a few weeks back. Now he has been banned for griefing, which we can only assume is because someone got killed by the tesla coils we were experimenting with in our home (these aren't banned, and we weren't trying to lure people onto them or anything).

You banned my friend, and have removed all his permissions from the server (LWC, worldguard etc.) and have then taken what looks like a mining laser on scatter to our house. I originally thought we had been griefed, and asked a mod to roll it back. This is when I was told the damage was done by you, and therefore the mod could do nothing. As I have said, we have been on the server a long time, and are active in the community (helping others in chat, had a shop in the mall to supply our fellow players) and this seems a very harsh response for a first time offense (only prior warnings were for too many tickets and banned language in chat), for a crime which isn't listed anywhere as illegal. Would a lava river around our base that someone fell into recieve the same destructive response?

I hope that you reconsider you decision and give us our house, our items and our ability to play on your server back.

Thank you

I'd like clarification too regarding tesla coils. I have them at my house but have place signs on the perimeter warning that tesla security is in use. I am assuming people dying to them on your property is not griefing but further clarification on this would be appreciated.

Blackie, can I request you reconsider how hard you swing the banhammer, especially when it comes the players that have been on the server for a long time. I can understand players joining then greifing from day 1, but me and a friend have been on the server for several months, and stayed through the world reset a few weeks back. Now he has been banned for griefing, which we can only assume is because someone got killed by the tesla coils we were experimenting with in our home (these aren't banned, and we weren't trying to lure people onto them or anything).

You banned my friend, and have removed all his permissions from the server (LWC, worldguard etc.) and have then taken what looks like a mining laser on scatter to our house. I originally thought we had been griefed, and asked a mod to roll it back. This is when I was told the damage was done by you, and therefore the mod could do nothing. As I have said, we have been on the server a long time, and are active in the community (helping others in chat, had a shop in the mall to supply our fellow players) and this seems a very harsh response for a first time offense (only prior warnings were for too many tickets and banned language in chat), for a crime which isn't listed anywhere as illegal. Would a lava river around our base that someone fell into recieve the same destructive response?

I hope that you reconsider you decision and give us our house, our items and our ability to play on your server back.

Thank you

I did nothing to your home.....I do not have enough time to go blow up your home when I have way more important things to do. The mod never told you the damage was done by me.......

You did lure people in there was portals everywhere in the nether with signs trying to lure people in with gifts. It killed quite a lot of people too.

I'd like clarification too regarding tesla coils. I have them at my house but have place signs on the perimeter warning that tesla security is in use. I am assuming people dying to them on your property is not griefing but further clarification on this would be appreciated.

Putting signs up for warning is just fine aslong as you aren't luring people into your home

Blackie it would appear there has been some misunderstanding here and a simple mistake about a month ago our nether portal was put in place with signs as you say to lure people to our base but not with the intent of killing them but instead to load the chunks of our base to that our collectors would run while we are offline by people having a look at our house. The addition of the tesla's happened only the other day and i intended to remove the signs because obviously i didnt want 2 get banned but then the gf called and was upset etc and didnt get round to it and so unfortunatly people got killed and here we are. We both contributed alot to the server both in chat and through our stalls at the mall and we had no intention of luring people with an intent to kill and hence this was but caused by an unfortunate turn of events. We hope that you can find it in you to forgive my mistake and return our house to us and ability to pay on the server, as after all the time we have put in on this server it would be a shame to see it wasted on a simple misunderstanding and a series of unfortunate events.

Thanks

Blackie it would appear there has been some misunderstanding here and a simple mistake about a month ago our nether portal was put in place with signs as you say to lure people to our base but not with the intent of killing them but instead to load the chunks of our base to that our collectors would run while we are offline by people having a look at our house. The addition of the tesla's happened only the other day and i intended to remove the signs because obviously i didnt want 2 get banned but then the gf called and was upset etc and didnt get round to it and so unfortunatly people got killed and here we are. We both contributed alot to the server both in chat and through our stalls at the mall and we had no intention of luring people with an intent to kill and hence this was but caused by an unfortunate turn of events. We hope that you can find it in you to forgive my mistake and return our house to us and ability to pay on the server, as after all the time we have put in on this server it would be a shame to see it wasted on a simple misunderstanding and a series of unfortunate events.

Thanks

The nether is brand new........We regen it atleast once a week

Blackie,

Could I be able to give permission for my mall. (slots)

It's annoying to have to constantly make tickets (And I think it's the same thing for the mods/admins).

The customers also have to wait a while 3=

It would be great if I had the ability to do this.

Thanks for taking the time to read this XD.

Blackie, I have been playing on this server for well over a month, and I really enjoy it. But when I tried to join the server, this comes up: Disconnected By Server

Banned: 5 Warnings

Out of my entire time playing, I have only been given 2 warnings: 1 for sending in more than one ticket by accidentally using the re-message feature. And 2 For spamming lagtest because I was having bad connection spikes for a good hour. I don't know why it says I have gotten 5 warnings, but now the server thinks im banned. I have 6 friends that play on that server. They were on the server at the time I tried to join, and they were there when I got my 2 warnings. They can help back up my statement that there is no reason how I could have gotten 5 warnings, whether they be griefing, spamming, caps, cussing, or just being annoying. I would not have just gone on the server after a month, after all that i have made, and get 3 more warnings. Please if you could take your time to sort this out, it would be appreciated. My IGN is baskin5000, and my friends that join most frequently are Nich117, FireWildAnt, and S_Heap_4ever.

Thank you for your time reading this,

~baskin5000

I did nothing to your home.....I do not have enough time to go blow up your home when I have way more important things to do. The mod never told you the damage was done by me.......

You did lure people in there was portals everywhere in the nether with signs trying to lure people in with gifts. It killed quite a lot of people too.

Lol the amount of times your ride hot doy, i'd be suprised if you didnt ending up blowing up his house haha

(however i know that wouldnt happen)

uuhhmm.... Blackie when i look in the shat of your server and i see what the reasons are for what pleople are banned i think it is a good momend for you to reconsider youdid the richt thing....

like you banned me but not maudyhouthakker..

and i found a way to make money just beore i got greifed with that money i builded an new house and than i got BANNED D: so....

good luck with finding your mistake by making the shop and prises

uuhhmm.... Blackie when i look in the shat of your server and i see what the reasons are for what pleople are banned i think it is a good momend for you to reconsider youdid the richt thing....

and i found a way to make money just beore i got greifed with that money i builded an new house and than i got BANNED D: so....

If it was possible to ban just for awful posting I'm almost certain you'd be first :)

I would say Google translate fail, but even Google doesn't fail that hard.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons