[3.1.2]GFgaming Tekkit server [PvP/PvE][60 slots][Open][Unique Ranks][Little disabled][Anti-Grief]

Blackie_life

TheRook,

You stole from a house that is not inactive,We have proof.You broke into his house and stole his stuff than used it to build things for yourself.I came online and was warned that you griefed and stole from this member and than Tped to you and banned you.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TOTAL BS. his house had not been used. and had no protection. If it had protection i would not of been able to break anything!!! And once again by stuff you refer to 8 obsidian blocks outside the house?

You made no effort to contact me to here what i had to say before destroying days of work. you Slowly took everything apart with explosives, spawned tree's every where and messed around. When i asked wtf was going on and for you to come to where i was you said that all you could see was a HOLE! People would not have to take uglyness to forums if there had been some reasonable process followed. You claim a anti greifing server. But at the slightest mistaken action you take pleasure in destroying players and screwing with them instead of explaining anything.

How can you distinguish between a active house and a inactive one if it is not protected? And no one is there for days? It's sad because i give you credit on your spawn. ranks and protection system as well as no pvp outside arena and shops. But your moderation and rules are a law to them self. I can't recommend this server because of that. And won't edit my posts to reflect more positive on you with such childish overhand moderators.

right. he was not on or any where round when i was at his building and had not been around for days that i had seen. His obsidian. was outside! You do not clarify on your rules about abandoned/unprotected houses. And if he was stupid to the point not to ask for protection. well....... I took nothing from inside his building!!! yes i broke maybe 3 blocks to have a look round see if i could see any signs of life.

It does not excuse your response. Especially when you would claim me a greifer for taking maybe 9 obsidian. And you roll up and spend 5 mind slowly (well invisible i add) wrecking my PROTECTED house. and buildings. Note buildings i had help building. I like your server. but this was childish. And have no problem admitting my fault to publicly slate your actions.

My response?I was contacted while on Teamspeak that you had griefed and stolen from one of my members,I logged on checked the home out and you told me to teleport to you and check this out,So I did and all I saw was me and you sitting in a hole.You didn't say anything but look what happened,And I told you I was going to ban you for griefing and stealing and if you want to appeal it go on the forum and send me a private message.

TOTAL BS. his house had not been used. and had no protection. If it had protection i would not of been able to break anything!!! And once again by stuff you refer to 8 obsidian blocks outside the house?

You made no effort to contact me to here what i had to say before destroying days of work. you Slowly took everything apart with explosives, spawned tree's every where and messed around. When i asked wtf was going on and for you to come to where i was you said that all you could see was a HOLE! People would not have to take uglyness to forums if there had been some reasonable process followed. You claim a anti greifing server. But at the slightest mistaken action you take pleasure in destroying players and screwing with them instead of explaining anything.

How can you distinguish between a active house and a inactive one if it is not protected? And no one is there for days? It's sad because i give you credit on your spawn. ranks and protection system as well as no pvp outside arena and shops. But your moderation and rules are a law to them self. I can't recommend this server because of that. And won't edit my posts to reflect more positive on you with such childish overhand moderators.

Please, grow up. It's a game, and you broke the rules. Move on with your life you overgrown kid.

He thought it was an abandoned house. He didn't know he was breaking the rules and the admin didn't give him a chance?

I don't think it matters if the house is abandoned or not because someone still built that and can come back whenever they want and claim it was grief. I don't believe the admins gave him a second chance. I wouldn't.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons