[3.1.2]GFgaming Tekkit server [PvP/PvE][60 slots][Open][Unique Ranks][Little disabled][Anti-Grief]

Blackie_life

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said nothing about you being gay,You joined teamspeak and started moaning.Than I said well that was a weird way to introduce yourself.You said that I insulted you which to I replied I never insulted you I just said joining a server's Teamspeak for the first time and moaning for a couple of seconds was a weird way to introduce yourself.....

Also I did ask you,I dropped down and asked you twice.

I got kicked for moving too fast when I held shift with the Gravity Greaves and now when I try join it says about no one with a Lower Rank even though I should be able to get in because of the Donation. If my person is still online somehow can you kick it so I can rejoin? xD

I got kicked for moving too fast when I held shift with the Gravity Greaves and now when I try join it says about no one with a Lower Rank even though I should be able to get in because of the Donation. If my person is still online somehow can you kick it so I can rejoin? xD

For some reason you weren't added to Vip listing, All fixed

So can i no longer join the server, it was one little mistake

I wanna be on the server cuz my mate is

However i will not be upset or annoyed at your decision, i could clearly see it was a structure with a protected chest, i just thought since no one was around and there was a big hole in it that taking some wood would not matter

I wont do that again haha

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons