[3.1.2]GFgaming Tekkit server [PvP/PvE][60 slots][Open][Unique Ranks][Little disabled][Anti-Grief]

Blackie_life

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey blackie tried to get on the new server with the new ip but I am not whitelisted and the old one has spawn blocked off with bedrock so does this mean we cant play or something or am i just not white-listed? Btw username is same IGN

this makes it even more obvious that it wasn't me that did the duping. The person who got the bugged item may have been the same one who was duping the klein stars, since they must know how to make bugs if it caused this much panic. If i was the problem, wouldnt it all be fixed when you banned me?

In-game name?

Wegamers1 is my ingame name, i was reviewed to get promoted to a technician, and some admin (I dont quite remember his name) promoted me. When i got promoted, my inventory instantly got deleted and i was muted and stuff, i thought that a relog would fix it, but i was teleportet to the middle of nowhere

The problem with you was the duped items not a bugged inventory.

If i did have duped items, which is entirely possible since i did take them out of a chest, wouldnt a person with a bugged inventory be much more possible to produce said items? what if they are bugged and made the logs for the chest bugged? its entirely possible, and is the only explanation i can get, as i did not do the duping.

Hey Blackie, tried to get on today and the server disconnects saying griefing, yet i havent done anything since i logged out for server shut down yesterday evening. This a mistake or can you let me know what i did wrong?

Thanks

(name is the same is on this forum)

I'm sorry but I tried looking for your ban but I cannot find it?

And to go along with this, on the ban you said "Possible duping" i would like a general innocence until proven guilty policy, because since im not guilty of the crime, as i didnt actively dupe the items. i would enjoy playing on the server, as it is pretty good as long as it is lag free now.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons