[3.1.2]GFgaming Tekkit server [PvP/PvE][60 slots][Open][Unique Ranks][Little disabled][Anti-Grief]

Blackie_life

Joining in a minute, high expectations of this server it looks great! (: This post will probly turn into a review soon :3

Not bad, staff that I saw weren't as patient as I hoped, I guess these non WL servers can't compare to the WL ones.. Sigh.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This server is great! There's never any lag, and the admins use a great ticket system instead of people clogging up the chat with requests, when I needed a request, I sent the ticket in and 5 minutes later they were there. They are very efficient and very helpful :D I also enjoy the ranking system, it sort of lays out goals for you to achieve and also helps you set up a home with machines that can be helpful to you. Keep up the great work! :)

I can't get in the server says it is for tekkit 3.1.2 but I still cant get in ! am using the latest version of tekkit and I don't know how to downgrade it. Please help me.

this server is a tekkit 3.12 server but to downgrade it go to the launcher click options click manual build selection and click he dropbox and choose which version you want

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons