[3.1.2]GFgaming Tekkit server [PvP/PvE][60 slots][Open][Unique Ranks][Little disabled][Anti-Grief]

Blackie_life

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look, I'm sorry if i did cause trouble i didn't know the shears did that I was getting some leaves to make a jungle house :/ and when the server kept crashing i thought it was the hosts just restarting the server please can i be un-banned? I can't exaclly do anything when the item is banned

No, We said in chat that EE was the cause of the crash and we shut down the server to figure out what it was after a couple of crashes and When I did I was pmed by a couple people who wish to remain secret that you were flying up in the sky with the DM shears purposely crashing the server with them.This isn't the first time we have had problems with you.....You currently have 3 warnings and was 1 away from a Ban.You had your chance.We don't want you back on our server.

Hidden

I CAME ON TO THE SERVER THINKING THE OWNER AND STAFF WOULD BE GOOD -DOESNT APPLY TO ABRA AND SHADOW- BUT I COME ON, LIKE THE LOOK OF THE SERVER, DONATE, GET ACUSED OF HACKING EVERYDAY 4 NO REASON I WANTED MY REVENGE ON THE PEOPLE OF THIS SERVER SO THATS WHY I CRASHED THE SERVER! AND IF YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST TAKE MY MONEY AND BAN ME YOU LITTLE SHITS THEN YOUR WRONG I DEMAND A FUCKING REFUND !NOW!

Do you know how frustrating it is when your friends are playing tekkit and enjoying themselves meanwhile your banned and you have nothing else to do! its extreamly boring for me, idk if i have to start again! all i wanna do is play with my friends!!!! Have you got a problem with that :(

We don't have a single problem with that, But however we have a problem with you crashing our servers, We will not tolerate this and never will.You didn't accidentally crash our servers once you did it multiple times.You wasted our time and the time of our host.We don't want this type of childish behaviour on our server.We wish you goodluck on finding a new server that will suite you.

Hidden

JUST FUCK OFF YOU CUNTBAGS GET A LIFE ALL OF YOU! LEARN HOW TO RUN A SERVER BLACKIE YOU HALF-ASS'd NIGGA AND fr33zz0 GROW SOME BALLZ YOU STUPID CUNT AND ALSO FR33ZZ0 YOU NEED TO GET A JOB, GET A LIFE. AND HADDOCK GTFO ATLEAST I'M NOT A PEDOPHILE LIKE YOU AND YEAH I AM MAD HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU TO WORK THAT OUT? DID YOU NEED A DICTIONARY TO SPELL THE W-O-R-D-S IS THIS MESSAGE HARD FOR YOU TO READ? NEED YO MAMA TO READ IT OUT FOR YOU? BLACKIE YOU GOT A GIRLFRIEND? IS SHE BLIND? AND IS SHE A FAT WHORE?

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons