[3.1.2]GFgaming Tekkit server [PvP/PvE][60 slots][Open][Unique Ranks][Little disabled][Anti-Grief]

Blackie_life

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hidden

He Might Be Sleeping Or Something And I Bet He Will Be Mad At How Impatient You Guys Are

When did you become an authority on this? I'm sure you mean well but I'm afraid your point is invalidated due to you capitalising every word ;)

He Might Be Sleeping Or Something And I Bet He Will Be Mad At How Impatient You Guys Are

That is an invalid point because he is using a hosting service to host his server. Also, the server has been down at least since 8:30 AM Pacific Standard Time. It is now 12:30. That is a long time to add more ram to a server murdock

None the less, i'm a very responsible staff member/admin/owner and i dont abuse my powers! its just sometimes where i get a bit 'out of hand' and I abuse, but normally that is only for a short amount of time, although I admit your server is good, some of the admins need to 'improve' on there admining skills

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons