[3.1.2]GFgaming Tekkit server [PvP/PvE][60 slots][Open][Unique Ranks][Little disabled][Anti-Grief]

Blackie_life

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please someone help me! Today at around 13:10 (Central Europe time), i was promoted to a Technician. But when i were promoted, all of my inventory was deleted, and i couldnt chat or break blocks (These messages: Your mouth is too dry, and, Stop, air wont fit in (block). I thought that when i relogged, everything would be k, but i were teleportet to the middle of nowhere (coordinates -25.81 +76,58), and no commands where usable.

Well first off, i shall say the server is nice and mostly everybody is friendly. All of the players are extremely nice. The problem is, the admins clearly dont know what theyre doing and ban me for doing something that is allowed. In the public chest just outside of spawn there was a large amount of super overpowered items, and because as a newbie i was kinda greedy, i took a good deal of it. (18 klein star omegas, 17 stacks of red matter and 1 stack of diamond block) As many tekkit servers have a lot of good items really fast i thought that if it was in a public chest it was free for the taking. The owner then suspected me of duping/hacking/whatever when i got a bit happy with the items i had and had a drop party in spawn. the admins, if they knew that there is a public chest, should at least see what is in it sometimes. Clearly the admins and owners dont know how to prevent griefing, but they only know how to ban somebody without a plea if theyre suspicious. The admins also dont really do much, theyre so busy with just chilling out in spawn, doing nothing important, or all focusing on one player, ignoring all other people until they finish their job, which generally takes at least 30 mins for a simple problem.

You had 10 stacks of diamond blocks....We checked the records of the chest,Nothing.So busy chilling at spawn?We are always busy helping out our players as much as we can.And yes I afk a lot at Spawn because the server doesn't maintain its self, I'm constantly updating plugins changing configs,Trying to keep lag to minium..We know what we are doing, You got ban for a reason.

yes, 1 red matter can transmute into quite a few diamond blocks, one klein star omega full charged transmutes into even more. You clearly didnt check the records of the chest far back enough, which makes me even more sure that you are not a good admin. and it wasnt just you at spawn, i saw shadow standing in spawn, doing basically nothing. You werent even on at the time i was banned, it was shadow that was standing in spawn and 2 mins into a drop party he flew up to me and banned me. Clearly, as an owner to a decent sized server, I wouldnt expect you to always be on, which is why I referred to all of the admins instead of just targeting you, as there are more admins than just you. but since you say that you are generally trying to fix the lag, and there is always a terrible amount of lag on the server, you obviously dont know what you are doing there as well.

Actually our host was the cause of this lag,Our server is now lag free ever since we changed host.And I ban you, Shadow was changing all the signs at spawn and I was vanished and warned someone was dropping stacks of diamonds blocks and red matter so I teleported to spawn and checked out what was going on and checked your inventory and saw all those diamond blocks and red matter and considering you haven't played the server for long it kinda obvious that you either stole them,Duped them or got them for a player. I investigated this and asked the people you lived with, POW and a couple others and they said they didn't give you any of these items and that you gave them all the materials to make over a stack of mk3.

Well thats good that its now lag free, and yes, nobody gave me the items directly, they were all in the public chest, and i used the klein star omegas to transmute their EMC into diamond blocks and red matter. I obviously had those diamond blocks and red matter, and i openly admit to that. I used the items that were in the public chest to do the drop party. I did get them for the players, thats what the drop party generally entails, as i wasn't stealing from them, so the only thing left is giving. I did give them the materials, as i then was pretty wealthy and they told me about the server which i liked, so i gave them tons of stuff in return. There is absolutely no rule that you posted against giving items, as thats what friendly communities do for people, and there is no proof that I duped them, its basically impossible to steal because of no PVP and having LWC on the server, and I did get them from another player, as i would hope that random items werent spawned in, and all the items i had were either found in the public chest or transmuted from the ones that were in there. I did absolutely no duping in the server, you should ban the person that somehow duped 18 klein star omegas instead of a person who felt really lucky for having them

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons