cant play

Leganas

Question

Launcher Version: latest

Operating System: windows 7 premium

Java Version: 7 update 5

Antivirus Program: avg but there were no problems with this before the update

Description of Problem:

i log in to any mod pack but it closes before it reaches the minecraft title screen

Error Messages:

none it just closes after log in

Error Log:

none

• Answers 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Wow rewriting my words, what i said is what i said it is an hs_err_pid and some random number it is a java report on the crash i have looked at it, it seems to me it is a problem with the java but i dont know what it means, it is not a launcher log so stop putting words in my mouth i know what im talking about.

You obviously know what you're talking about, you just can't put it in words. However, I'm overjoyed to see you were able to capitalize the "W" at the start of this post, it already looks far better than the others. Congratulations. Too bad you couldn't keep it for the I's.

You obviously know what you're talking about, you just can't put it in words. However, I'm overjoyed to see you were able to capitalize the "W" at the start of this post, it already looks far better than the others. Congratulations. Too bad you couldn't keep it for the I's.

ok you are not helping

Well if you don't know what it means maybe you should post it here (in a pastebin document) so people who might know what it means can look at it?

i would have but i dont know how to do so can i have help doing that i have one ready

Step 1: Go to pastebin.com

Step 2: Copy the contents of the log into the "New Paste" window (give it a title if you want to but it shouldn't be necessary)

Step 3: Hit submit and put the URL of the resulting webpage in a post on this website

Seems rather straightforward to me.

Step 1: Go to pastebin.com

Step 2: Copy the contents of the log into the "New Paste" window (give it a title if you want to but it shouldn't be necessary)

Step 3: Hit submit and put the URL of the resulting webpage in a post on this website

Seems rather straightforward to me.

never heard of it ill try

Edit : Cloudass? Wut.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! If you are over the age of 19 you earned the biggest ass award for being a dick to a 16 year old who is just asking for help to play this game.

Also i had problems with the pokemon online tcg and they fixed it in one answer no offence but its taken you 2 pages and all youve done was bite at my uncle and tell me to uninstall something i didnt need too so how bout some help?

(this is towards Xylord)

Select the error, right-click, "copy", right click in pastebin, "paste".

OH MY GOD!!! What do you think im 9?

what the hell do you think i was doing?

tell me what to do the java says there was an error but java was just fine with anything but minecraft and the technic launcher so its not java its either you or mojang im not seeing anything helping me here so maybe i was wrong in saying the technic stuff was cool if they dont help a player and just tell him to do stuff that doesnt help him i cant do anything help me please.

OH MY GOD!!! What do you think im 9?

what the hell do you think i was doing?

tell me what to do the java says there was an error but java was just fine with anything but minecraft and the technic launcher so its not java its either you or mojang im not seeing anything helping me here so maybe i was wrong in saying the technic stuff was cool if they dont help a player and just tell him to do stuff that doesnt help him i cant do anything help me please.

No, my 9 year old nephew is able to copy paste text.

I'm unwatching this thread.

Click on the box. If you can type in it you can paste in it. If you can't type in it then you're doing it wrong.

If you can type in it but you can't paste it you don't have any text on your clipboard.

i cant paste no, but i can type but i am not re typing the whole error... oh that might work thank you brain

That's...not the launcher log. It's a Java error message. Your log will be in the .techniclauncher folder, inside the logs directory, and be called launcher_0.log

um thats what comes up when it closes down and i dont know what it is but i have one yes

um thats what comes up when it closes down and i dont know what it is but i have one yes

This post is like asking someone if they'll mow your lawn, and then when you ask to use their lawn mower to do it, they say, "Well, I have one, but it's locked in the shed. Sorry."