cant play

Leganas

Question

Launcher Version: latest

Operating System: windows 7 premium

Java Version: 7 update 5

Antivirus Program: avg but there were no problems with this before the update

Description of Problem:

i log in to any mod pack but it closes before it reaches the minecraft title screen

Error Messages:

none it just closes after log in

Error Log:

none

• Answers 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

yeah well sorry next time listen to what i have to say i said something was wrong with the java i checked and i was right so you guys had me do stuff that didnt relate to my problem

(by the way i had a 32-bit java downloaded by mistake instead of the 64-bit)

im just trying to find a way to play the game without downloading morre stuff on a 1 GB ram otherwise ill wait and play normal minecraft i want help without slowing down y computer even more

So I might be reading this wrong , but is he saying his computer only has 1gig of ram total ?

I didn't think you could even install Win7 and have it be usable really at less than 2gb of ram. I would also assume that Minecraft and especially Technic would be completely unplayable with so little ram.

Memory: 4k page, physical 915568k(99168k free), swap 1964144k(720212k free) from his pastbin.

I'm no expert but I don't think you can even create a Java VM with so little ram free ?

If someone with much more experience knows better please feel free to correct me.

So I might be reading this wrong , but is he saying his computer only has 1gig of ram total ?

Memory: 4k page, physical 915568k(99168k free), swap 1964144k(720212k free) from his pastbin.

-.- Holy crap, you're right. OP: 1GB of ram, and you're running Win7 Premium? Does your computer scream and cry every time you push the power button?