My Minecraft Modpack Crashes When Joining A Server

radmp41

Hello, My recent Modpack I made on the Technic platform was very sucessful in downloading and playing. Up until when one of my friends tried joining my server I had created. When ever he joined through the mutiplayer menu he was able to get into my world, but after a few seconds of not moving when he entered, the game said he left and afterwords instantly crashed for my friend, but not for me and the world. I will give a crash report to anyone who thinks it can tell them something. CRASH REPORT- http://pastebin.com/zRxGupqT

THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE HELPING

A: I hosted this server through a lan gaming client called "Evolve Gaming Client" It allows me to host minecraft from singleplayer.

B: Mods could not have caused the crash because I tested joining my server WITHOUT "Evolve" (Regular Lan Mutiplayer) and my laptop minecraft player was able to join my modpack server on my PC without crashing. So thats the most confusing part to understand.

C: My friend and me are running 64 bit java on the SAME version.

D: My friend was able to join my server ONE time and stayed connected for about 15 mins, then crashed. Another "Hint"

E: I have tested this mutiplayer with other players and they also get the crash, even when I join there's.

F: Me and my friend's technic launcher memory is set at 5 GBs, So it has PLETTY memory!

G: The mutiplayer does work on evolve if I'm using Vanilla Minecraft. So could it be a mod's network code?

Conclusion: If anyone can use these clues and help me solve the mystery, me and my friend can play mutiplayer lan, without having to walk over to each other's houses. Which would be great! Thank you for reading!

Edited by radmp41

Instead of using Evolve why don't you just use a minecraft server, I would assume that some of the mods might have problems handling connections when they aren't loaded via minecraft server. Just an opinion since I've never used Evolve before

Yeah, Great idea but I have tried that and mods on the downloadable servers seem to always crash from tick loops. It's just really an outrage that they crash so much on those types. But thanks for trying!

Edited by radmp41
Used But to many times

Galacticraft is erroring when sending packets over the network.

Your modpack is based on an ancient minecraft version (1.5.2). Consider updating. That bug could be long gone in the latest Galacticraft versions.

Thats what I thought, after a test yesterday I figured out that the game doesnt crash with the mod NOT installed. BUT as easy as it sounds, updating my modpack past this version has even more bugs generated by even more mods. I don't know what mojang did but when 1.6.2 came there was extreme trouble for mod authors to make working ones. So I am now just hoping and praying that Evolve 2.0 releasing next month will be less hard for galactic craft to cope with. But who knows maybe there is something I havent tried yet and its right under my nose. But of course when everyone is bored with this modpack. I'll most likley produce a sequel modpack that will be in a more "future" and up to date version of minecraft.

Edited by radmp41