Bigger Inventory for technic!!!!!!

Chi Tone

HI there not much of a modder or coder but how about a mod that allows a bigger inventory. In technic there are way too many items and most items in my inventory are getting used so theres no organizing and cleaning up to make more space. Yes i am aware of the alchemy bag or even the backpacks in forestry, but its kinda of a pain to keep goin in and out and taking up space on your hot bar. Also note there is already a mod that does this

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/741374-125-customizable-inventory-6-furnaces-version-125-2/

But, it is not compatible with inventory tweaks which really blowssss

I wouldnt want this to be too overpowered but just maybe just another 2or 3 rows of inventory space and hey maybe even a crafting table in there so i dont have to keep taking my philosophers stone and press c .

Thanks

HI there not much of a modder or coder but how about a mod that allows a bigger inventory. In technic there are way too many items and most items in my inventory are getting used so theres no organizing and cleaning up to make more space. Yes i am aware of the alchemy bag or even the backpacks in forestry, but its kinda of a pain to keep goin in and out and taking up space on your hot bar. Also note there is already a mod that does this

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/741374-125-customizable-inventory-6-furnaces-version-125-2/

But, it is not compatible with inventory tweaks which really blowssss

I wouldnt want this to be too overpowered but just maybe just another 2or 3 rows of inventory space and hey maybe even a crafting table in there so i dont have to keep taking my philosophers stone and press c .

Thanks

What would be the point of the crafting table if there is one by default in the inventory...

Never really felt like the alchemy bags were a pain to use, but I guess I see your point.

• 3 weeks later...