Tekkit Diamond Seeds

Does anyone have a tekkit seed that has lots of diamonds?

The rarity of diamond is the same in all maps. You may have a lucky map where a diamond is easy to access with a ravine, but not one with generally more diamonds. If you really lack diamonds, you should try getting a Dense ores Mystcraft Age.

Go to the nether and mine nether diamonds, which quite commonly spawn in veins of 2-8 between levels 25 and 16, and less commonly between 16 and bedrock.

Nether diamond mining obsoletes overworld diamond mining because the nether diamond ore is very common, and actually gives *two* diamonds when processed in a rotary macerator.

The rarity of diamond is the same in all maps. You may have a lucky map where a diamond is easy to access with a ravine, but not one with generally more diamonds. If you really lack diamonds, you should try getting a Dense ores Mystcraft Age.

Well, not entirely true. It's one vein per chunk, but veins can range from like 1 to 6 diamonds each. So you could theoretically find a map that has several nearby chunks with 6 diamonds each, I suppose. Pretty unlikely, though.

Well, not entirely true. It's one vein per chunk, but veins can range from like 1 to 6 diamonds each. So you could theoretically find a map that has several nearby chunks with 6 diamonds each, I suppose. Pretty unlikely, though.

Diamonds spawn up to 8 per vein. It's just quite rare.

Go to the nether and mine nether diamonds, which quite commonly spawn in veins of 2-8 between levels 25 and 16, and less commonly between 16 and bedrock.

Nether diamond mining obsoletes overworld diamond mining because the nether diamond ore is very common, and actually gives *two* diamonds when processed in a rotary macerator.

thanks ill try out what u said and what xylord said

Wait what is the best level? like normal minecraft is 12 to search for diamonds.